Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My lost great-grandfather

LazyBemmer

• Members

Some people may have read my other post about my dog who died. But, I also have another lost loved one; my great-grandfather, and I feel a lot more guilty for this one.

He died when I was almost 4. He was a nice man. But since I was young, I never got to know him too well until he died. I feel so guilty about this. I remember my family went to his funeral. It was really sad. I didn't understand what was happening since I wasn't even four. I just never got to know him well, but he was a nice man and I feel so guilty about this. My grief will not stop. 

Is there a way to make grief stop?

• Members

It's really hard losing family members. Grief is a process and can be different for each person. I think we all have to find a way to incorporate the loss into our lives and find ways to cope and move forward the best we can. I find for myself it's still a work in progress.

Archived