Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Malaya Rene Murray only 6 months old.

AshleyDagostino

• Members
AshleyDagostino

post-297095-0-42501300-1311152980_thumb.

My precious daughter Malaya was taken from me on june 9th 2011 due to leukemia. I t was sudden and we did not find out until maybe an hour before she passed that she had cancer. she was only 6 months old and it hurts so bad to think of it now. she was such a happy baby, you would have never guessed she was suffering. She was a fighter and that is for sure, but now she is no longer suffering and in heaven with all the other beautiful infant angels taken to quickly. if anybody else is willing to tell me how they grieved and what they did to get to where they are now please feel free to leave comments! Its still harder to say the actual words, then type them! I guess im just asking for help from people who can actually understand where im coming from! i love you Malaya, babygirl you are so missed, mommy will never EVER forget you!!!

A little poetry for Malaya:

my beautifull angel, taken so fast, the thought of her death was everyones last, she was so bubbly and she so was fun, her special little life had just begun, weather in our memories, or in our hearts, we know we will never be apart, her spirit and soul may it fly so free, i will always know shes looking down on me, when the light shines, or rain falls, i know its my preciouse angels call, she may show up in dreams, she may show me signs, i know in my heart she is perfectly fine, with angels and god she sits on a cloud, looking down at mommy and daddy oh so proud, you were too good for earth, just to good to be true, so god sent your guardian to come get you, although it hurts its so hard to bare, your situation was just so rare, your a fighter babygirl you were so strong, and mommy and daddy keep telling ourselves we did nothing wrong, but you were our angel and we will never let go, you are truly missed and baby it shows, so even though this all feels like a lie, our promise to you baby girl this is not goodbye!!!

• Members

Hello. I joined this site in February 2011. My beautiful Grandson Marley passed on 19 December 2010 of Gastric Pneomatosis. We only thought he had a tummy ache - last day of school, excitement over Christmas. He was gone 30 hours later from complaining of a tummy ache. He died in hospital when they were operating on him. I have an entry about him as well, on this site. I can't offer you any words of comfort, but others on this site are helping me get through. It is 30 weeks and 4 days since Marley passed and I just take each day as it comes. I'm sorry but it is so hard, I miss him so much. I am sorry for your loss, but I can honestly say I know how you feel. Stay on this site, others can help you with their knowledge. Even though your little one was only a baby, the loss of an adult child is a more active forum and you can post on it. My name is Annette from London, UK. X

My precious daughter Malaya was taken from me on june 9th 2011 due to leukemia. I t was sudden and we did not find out until maybe an hour before she passed that she had cancer. she was only 6 months old and it hurts so bad to think of it now. she was such a happy baby, you would have never guessed she was suffering. She was a fighter and that is for sure, but now she is no longer suffering and in heaven with all the other beautiful infant angels taken to quickly. if anybody else is willing to tell me how they grieved and what they did to get to where they are now please feel free to leave comments! Its still harder to say the actual words, then type them! I guess im just asking for help from people who can actually understand where im coming from! i love you Malaya, babygirl you are so missed, mommy will never EVER forget you!!!

my beautifull angel, taken so fast, the thought of her death was everyones last, she was so bubbly and she so was fun, her special little life had just begun, weather in our memories, or in our hearts, we know we will never be apart, her spirit and soul may it fly so free, i will always know shes looking down on me, when the light shines, or rain falls, i know its my preciouse angels call, she may show up in dreams, she may show me signs, i know in my heart she is perfectly fine, with angels and god she sits on a cloud, looking down at mommy and daddy oh so proud, you were too good for earth, just to good to be true, so god sent your guardian to come get you, although it hurts its so hard to bare, your situation was just so rare, your a fighter babygirl you were so strong, and mommy and daddy keep telling ourselves we did nothing wrong, but you were our angel and we will never let go, you are truly missed and baby it shows, so even though this all feels like a lie, our promise to you baby girl this is not goodbye!!!

• Members

Malayasmommy,

I am so sorry about your precious Malaya. There are many parents here who have lost their beloved children. They will be able to offer you support and encouragement. We have a warm welcoming group, who despite their own anguish, reach out to help each other.

Your poem is beautiful.

ModKonnie

• Members

Dear MalayasMommy - I am just so heartbroken reading your post. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Your poem is truly beautiful. My daughter, Sarah, was diagnosed September 24, 2009 with leukemia.

She fought for 11 months but lost her battle last August. Sarah was 29. Again, please accept my

sincere condolences and tell us about your precious baby when you can.

• Members
AshleyDagostino

Thankyou all, it feels good to be able to relate to people who actual know the feeling, i dont know how to actually say the words without screaming crying so its better to write it all down, right now in my life i feel very confused, i just started work again, and i feel fine when im surrounded by people and family, but when i get alone it eats me up because i feel like ive been avoiding the truth of everything. The father and i are currently broken up but he is still there for me at times, but he needs help as well, i know depression is normal but if anybody on here is willing to talk me through this if you are further in your process, even if your in the same timeline, just to tlk to someone else and express myself would be great! Thanx for taking the time to listen! R.I.P MALAYA RENE MURRAY!

Archived