My mom....

smkileydavis

• Members
smkileydavis

Here is a picture of my mom on May 8th, 2011... Arriving in a limo... That is my dad... It was their 45th wedding anniversary... I believe a switch went off in her head that night and she started to decline and began dying on the 13th finally passing on the 18th... I can't remember what she looks like... And this doesn't help much because my brain does an automatic disconnect when I look at photos or try to think of her outside of those last few days... :(

I hope the attachement works...

post-296940-0-64906700-1307143005_thumb.

• Members

Here is a picture of my mom on May 8th, 2011... Arriving in a limo... That is my dad... It was their 45th wedding anniversary... I believe a switch went off in her head that night and she started to decline and began dying on the 13th finally passing on the 18th... I can't remember what she looks like... And this doesn't help much because my brain does an automatic disconnect when I look at photos or try to think of her outside of those last few days... :(

I hope the attachement works...

Awww, she looks beautiful and happy. Your brain will calm down in time, and you will be able to remember her at all stages of her life. You are simply going through an adjustment right now. How awesome that she got to ride in that limo. I bet she loved it.

How's your dad doing?

ModKonnie

Archived