Lost my mom...

LisaWV

• Members

I lost my dear, sweet mother on May 17, 2011. I really can't cope. I've got everyone from the pastor to the postman telling me "it takes time." This sad, sad feeling in my core is just unbearable. I've tried to move on with life like they tell me but it's physically painful to do anything. I cry more now than I did during and shortly after her services.

My mom became ill over 5 years ago. For the last three years she has lived with me. She was more like a roommate than a parent. She was my most trusted confidant, loudest and most persistant cheerleader, she was my best friend. I can hardly walk through my front door anymore. I know she won't sitting in her recliner looking up at me.

She was only 59. Life really isn't fair. It's not supposed to be this way.

post-296941-0-20290700-1306956956_thumb.

• Members
Lizluz1984

I feel your pain, my mom passed suddenly March 30th 2011 she was 58. I wish I had some wisdom or advice but your not alone.

• Members

I lost my dear, sweet mother on May 17, 2011. I really can't cope. I've got everyone from the pastor to the postman telling me "it takes time." This sad, sad feeling in my core is just unbearable. I've tried to move on with life like they tell me but it's physically painful to do anything. I cry more now than I did during and shortly after her services.

My mom became ill over 5 years ago. For the last three years she has lived with me. She was more like a roommate than a parent. She was my most trusted confidant, loudest and most persistant cheerleader, she was my best friend. I can hardly walk through my front door anymore. I know she won't sitting in her recliner looking up at me.

She was only 59. Life really isn't fair. It's not supposed to be this way.

post-296941-0-20290700-1306956956_thumb.

Lisa,

I am so very sorry about the loss of your mother. At this point, just trying to get through the day is almost unbearable. Cry as much as you want--it's okay and perfectly normal. The almost physical pain will eventually go away, but I know it's tough to deal with at the moment.

There are many people here who have experienced the loss of their dear mother. It's profoundly difficult, but we will be here for you.

Try to be sure and eat a little and drink water. Are you sleeping at all? Do you have anyone to talk to like a spouse or other family members? What about friends to lean on? Don't be afraid to lean on people for awhile. True friends will understand your anguish.

ModKonnie

Archived