Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my husband Saturday

kia31204

• Members

I lost my husband to a tragic accident he saved three kids but drowned his self he was a firefighter ...I just had a baby a 7mth old we also have two other children ......now the funeral is over and I'm at home with dozens of obitutary millions of plants soda n food and three kids ...I'm so alone I can't do this alone. I don't see a reason to live I feel guilty having any fun I'm only 27 am I not suppose to love agaiin have sex again .....if u want to see the whole story 13wmaz.com

• Members

I lost my husband to a tragic accident he saved three kids but drowned his self he was a firefighter ...I just had a baby a 7mth old we also have two other children ......now the funeral is over and I'm at home with dozens of obitutary millions of plants soda n food and three kids ...I'm so alone I can't do this alone. I don't see a reason to live I feel guilty having any fun I'm only 27 am I not suppose to love agaiin have sex again .....if u want to see the whole story 13wmaz.com

Kia,

I am so sorry about your husband. He sounds like a true treasure and a real hero. You and your children will always be proud of him, and that is such a good thing.I know that doesn't help at this moment, but it will in time.

The anguish and loneliness will be difficult to deal with, for certain, but please know that you are not alone. There are many people here who have experienced a tragic loss of their beloved mate. Guilt and despair are certainly normal parts of grieving, so please don't think you are abnormal for thinking those thoughts. I'm sure the shock and numbness may be starting to wear off, and of course you are completely terrified of what the future holds for you.

Do you have family and friends to lean on and go to for encouragement? How are the children doing? I know this is going to be difficult, but eventually, you will be able to start to live again and move forward. It is going to be tough, but we will be here to help you. We understand raw and powerful hurting. We will be here for you.

ModKonnie

• Members

I fee the same way. I just lost my boyfriend of 15 years. We lived together and have an adopted special needs son. He wasn't sick. When i went to bed on April 29, 2011 he was in bed but not breathing. I called 911 and did CPR, but he was gone. Anthony was a devout man and believed in God. He knew that there was a heaven. I am trying to take comfort in that and am leaning on my faith, but nothing seems to stop the tears that flood my face everyday. I am suffering terribly and have to take each day second by second. People say time will heal me, but I know that I will never be the same. But we must be strong for our children.

I felt the same way after the funeral was over and everyone goes on with their lives and you are alone, in disbelief. I hope that reaching out to other people in my situation will somehow help because they will understand what I am going through. Maybe we can help each other. I will check back to see if I hear from you.

• Members

I have no family in GA there all in WI that where I'm from the kids are taking it well my 7 yr old cries to himself at times I am trying to go on but what is going on .......yes I'm only 27 so what am I to do I don't even want to get close to anyone again y when u can end up hurt and alone

Archived