Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Ideas for a Keepsake

morningdove

• Members
morningdove

I've been trying to think of different but simple ways to memorialize my pet Tuffy, our cat. She was cremated and now I have to contemplate what to do with her ashes. I am interested in hearing if anyone has found something that has satisfied them in this way.

Just asking

regards

• Members
ModKonnie

I've been trying to think of different but simple ways to memorialize my pet Tuffy, our cat. She was cremated and now I have to contemplate what to do with her ashes. I am interested in hearing if anyone has found something that has satisfied them in this way.

Just asking

regards

I am sorry about your cat Tuffy. I cannot think of any ideas right off the top of my head, but I will look for some for you. In the meantime, have you thought about asking your vet? Or how about a pet supply outlet? We have a store with many grieving-related items, www.beyondindigostore.com You may find something or some idea by browsing through there.

I will continue to look and let you know if I find anything. If you find something appropriate, please share with us so others will know, too. Thanks for coming here.

ModKonnie

• Members
morningdove

I am sorry about your cat Tuffy. I cannot think of any ideas right off the top of my head, but I will look for some for you. In the meantime, have you thought about asking your vet? Or how about a pet supply outlet? We have a store with many grieving-related items, www.beyondindigostore.com You may find something or some idea by browsing through there.

I will continue to look and let you know if I find anything. If you find something appropriate, please share with us so others will know, too. Thanks for coming here.

ModKonnie

Thanks for your interest, I did see a nice cat urn for an idea at http://primaurns.com/metal-pet-urns.html plus at a lot of other sites but this particular one caught mt eye.

thanks again

• Members

Yeah i totally agree with morningdove....I have simplest way...you should cremate your tuffy.... there is a lots ways... you can use keepsakes urns, cremated urns,bronze Urns,memorial urns,monuments,keepsakes jewelry,caskets,funeral urns and many more.....

• Members

There are some places that sell cremation jewelry little heats or cats,dogs to put a few ashes inside and wear Asa necklace I have one of my cat sira

Also have a shadow box my son made for e to remember her has photos ,some fur ,her favorite toy and remembrances inside is a nice memorial

I bury all my pets in yard whether cremated or not

Archived