Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I'm tired

Tayler

• Members

I'm Tayler's mom he was a beautiful child he died on 2-3-11 at the age of 13, from a tragic accidient. Everyday seems to be worse from the last. My life has always been devoted soully to all my children. I have two other children, I find it hard to care for them let alone for myself. There is not a day that goes by that I don't cry and wonder why. Hate the fact that I have to live the rest of my life with out him. They called my son's death an suicide but he was to full of life for that, even thinking back I can't even come up with the common signs. I feel that it may of been an impulse that went bad or something he wanted to try but not know the consequences. That last time I talked to my son was 10:45 at night and he was laughing because he hit me in the head with a pair of socks, he had plans for weekend. I'm miserable and I don't see how and why this is happening. All I do is pray that time can start over from that night. A part of my life is gone and learning to live is unheard of I'm just trying to survive. I miss him so much. I just want to lay in bed day after day, but because of my other child I have move, it's seems the more I do the worse it gets.

• Members

Hi my name is Crystal. I am so sorry for the loss of your son.This place has helped me so much.Everyone is so nice and know just how we feel.I lost my son Tyler on 1/3/11.I have 3 other kids 2 still at home I know how you feel I too did everything around my kids and everything I do just reminds me he is missing.Hang it there.You should go to the adult child board lots of ages there they are great.Again so sorry for your loss. Crystal

• Members

I'm Tayler's mom he was a beautiful child he died on 2-3-11 at the age of 13, from a tragic accidient. Everyday seems to be worse from the last. My life has always been devoted soully to all my children. I have two other children, I find it hard to care for them let alone for myself. There is not a day that goes by that I don't cry and wonder why. Hate the fact that I have to live the rest of my life with out him. They called my son's death an suicide but he was to full of life for that, even thinking back I can't even come up with the common signs. I feel that it may of been an impulse that went bad or something he wanted to try but not know the consequences. That last time I talked to my son was 10:45 at night and he was laughing because he hit me in the head with a pair of socks, he had plans for weekend. I'm miserable and I don't see how and why this is happening. All I do is pray that time can start over from that night. A part of my life is gone and learning to live is unheard of I'm just trying to survive. I miss him so much. I just want to lay in bed day after day, but because of my other child I have move, it's seems the more I do the worse it gets.

Tayler's Mom,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your son. There are people here who have experienced similar tragedies. They will be able to offer you vital encouragement and support. How are your other children doing? Do they go to a school with counselors that can help? Are you eating? If you find you can't force anything down yet, try those nutrition drinks,like Ensure. Also, try to drink water.

When you are able, come tell us all about your precious Tayler. We will be here waiting.

ModKonnie

• Members

jamie....i am sorry for your loss of taylor....i am 10 weeks into the loss of my precious nathan...he took his life 1/26/11....he didn't have to do that, but he must have been so sad and depressed that nothing could have brought him out of it....we, his family and friends, had no idea that this was on his mind. he hid everything so well. he was 32, had just had b'day on wed, then on that friday, is when i got the call...my life is shattered. i am his mom, i should have known, i should have seen it is eyes, but he was always smiling and going about his business like nobodys business. who could have known? but as his mother, i feel the guilt...i am told so many times, you can't feel guilty, but how can i not? he's my baby, i should have known....i have 3 living children and 6(almost7) grandchildren, and i can't even find a happy place to enjoy them....not today...my every thought is about nathan...i miss him and can't even begin to put the shattered heart together again.....i know my kids need me, but right now is about me, and my needs...it sounds selfish, i know...but it's all i can do to get up and get dressed everday....

again, i am so sorry for your loss...it hurts so much...i am so sorry you have had to join this site....there are some really lovely, caring 'friends' here....go to loss of an adult child....that is where most of the action is and your posts will be read and answered and there are really wonderful people there....try it, you are welcomed there..

diane

Archived