Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Overwhelming grief and pain.

Lanne4evr21

• Members

Hello. I lost my son October 12, 2018. It was some what unexpected and I was the one who found his body that morning. Losing my child has brought me to my knees. Nothing in life has prepared me for this unimaginable pain and loss. My doctor has told me that I have PTSD from where I found my son laying dead that day in his bedroom. We still don’t know what caused his death, suicide? We should know some time in December the coroner has said. I’m heartbroken and devastated. I don’t think I can go on living in our home. I’m so lost. The lose is overwhelming. I don’t know how to go on without my child.

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com

• Members

Dear Lanne4ever21,

My deepest sympathies and condolences. I am so sorry for your devastating loss.

I'm sorry no one wrote back sooner. There is a loss of child forum which is more active and will give you additional support.

I know its so hard right now. Thinking of you. Sending all my thoughts and prayers.

Archived