Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My son is gone, how do I go on?

Barbee61

• Members

I buried Scott last Tues, I'm still hoping I'm having a nightmare and I'll wake up. He was 35, had the most beautiful smile. He lived in a different state then me but I had seen him 2 weeks earlier. I thought he looked pale but it was so hot outside I figured thats all it was...he went to sleep and didn't wake up, his heart failed him and now my heart is broke. I hate going to bed, that's when I cry, I hate waking up, that's when I think. I still don't want to believe this is true. The pain is the most horrible pain I've ever had. I will miss my boy until the I get my wings and reunite with him in Heaven. I love you Scotty Bugs... 

• Members

Barbee, I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how anyone could cope with the loss of a child. Scotty is now at peace, the pain of his loss will never go away but at sometime in the future it will begin to lessen. God be with you and comfort you in this terrible time x

• Members
My girl is in heaven

Barbee, please go to loss of an adult child.then put in the last page number.  That is where all us parents meet and comfort each other. I already posted to you there, I thought that’s where you were.  Looking forward to seeing to you there. We will help you.

Luanne.....Kira’s mama

Archived