Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Grieving the loss of my son

PumpkinHead

• Members

It's been almost 4 yrs since my son passed. I'm still grieving so badly. Anyone that I can relate to??

• Members

I can relate to your loss.  M son died in a car accident last year and I'm having a hard time with it still.  We were very close.  My son was 35, I'm not sure if your son was a young child or not.

• Members

I miss my daughter Ashley so much we were close talked n texted every day saw each other every day I still text her phone and say things from myself and her lil girl but the baby is the only reason I still go on. I have other grandkids but because she lives with me I don’t want them to feel different and they are lil 5,9 months she’s 7 now but I’ve always had her. The love of my life.[emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com

• Members

I’m so hurt my daughter hasn’t been gone 6 months n her husband had been found a girlfriend when I found out I lost it was I wrong

• Members

You are not wrong to feel upset that her husband has a girlfriend.  Six months is far too soon.

• Members
You are not wrong to feel upset that her husband has a girlfriend.  Six months is far too soon.

Ahhh thank you sure have been crying and I’m not letting my granddaughter been raised by no one else. They both live my husband and I but he never sees her n when he wants to the baby says no.

• Members

I know how hard it is to lose your child. All you have left on this earth is their child. My grandson's mother took him away after my son died and I will never see him again.  It is so sad for me.  It is as if I am experiencing another death because for me he is gone forever.  All I can say is if your granddaughter's father is trying to see them, it would be better to work out an agreement between you where he gets visits.  If he goes to court you could lose them because he is the father. I'm not trying to scare you but that is how the law works.  I'll pray for you.

Archived