Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Suffering from Anodontia

maryh56

• Members

Hey everyone. My child is 3 years old. All kids of his age have teeth. But my child doesn't have even one tooth in his mouth. I thought that it was because of calcium deficiency. So I made him eat a lot of calcium supplements. But nothing worked out. Later I came to know that it is dental condition named as Anodontia. I don't know what the solution is. I came to know that there is no treatment for this condition. I am planning to take the kid to a children dental care in Toronto. Usually, the kids will have primary teeth and then ones it is lost, the teeth won't reappear. But it is different in my son's case. So is there any solution for the same? At what age can we try dentures and implants for my kid? How can I manage his current situation? It will be nice if you can share about this.

Archived