Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Hard day today

Crystal16

• Members

Hard day today one week away from when Ashlee would have been sweet 16. She wanted the big party with all her family and friends, it would have been a down right dixie girl event.

I miss her every minute of the day and sometimes I can't seem to focus on anything but her. I so want to feel her presence but I feel in my heart she is comforting Dylan in some way (the boyfriend who accidently shot her). I would give anything to dream about her and I close my eyes everynight praying I do.

I sit here and read the posts throughout the day and I dont feel so alone.

• Members

Hard day today one week away from when Ashlee would have been sweet 16. She wanted the big party with all her family and friends, it would have been a down right dixie girl event.

I miss her every minute of the day and sometimes I can't seem to focus on anything but her. I so want to feel her presence but I feel in my heart she is comforting Dylan in some way (the boyfriend who accidently shot her). I would give anything to dream about her and I close my eyes everynight praying I do.

I sit here and read the posts throughout the day and I dont feel so alone.

I am so glad you do not feel so alone. What has happened to Dylan? Is he being charged with anything, or was it an obvious accident? How is his family dealing with all this? How is the rest of yours?

ModKonnie

• Members

I am so glad you do not feel so alone. What has happened to Dylan? Is he being charged with anything, or was it an obvious accident? How is his family dealing with all this? How is the rest of yours?

ModKonnie

Dylan is incarcerated his first official trial date is December 8th. Accident not sure I agree with that... He pointed the gun at my daughters head and pulled the trigger. He claims the 22 was empty and he had no idea there was a bullet in the chamber. I haven't talked to his family, I'm angry that his mother gave him the rifle that morning and she should have locked it up for safety reasons! My family is devastated and broken, we lost a sister, daughter and best friend!

• Guests
Guest msnher

OMG, Crystal! What is his excuse for picking up a gun and pointing at your daughter's head whether he thought it was empty or not? Why do you think Ashlee is comforting him right now? I'm sorry. You may have already said and I just don't remember. Don't feel like you have to answer any of my questions. I was wondering if Ashlee died immediately or lived to say it was an accident? She is so beautiful. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. When someone old enough to know better picks up a gun and points it at anyone and pulls the trigger......how can that be considered an accident?

You are in thoughts and prayers!!!

Archived