Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

my heart aches

konniet

• Members

Yesterday was a very hard day a dear friend of mine had to bury her brother who lost his life protecting all of us. He was a soldier in afganistan was killed by a road side bomb. He was 26 and had only been over there two weeks. My heart just aches for them because I do know the pain they are going thru I just know that there is nothing I can do right now to take that pain away. Oh how I wish I could. I am going to give Danielle this site and hope she joins so she does know she isnt alone. God Bless all the men and women who are out there fighting for us and to all those who have paid the ultiment sacrifice. Konnie

• Members

Konnie,

you know the ache that she is experiencing and I wish you didn't, wish she didn't. My prayers for her family as they try to set about figuring out their lives in the wake of such tragedy. Prayers for all soldiers, may we hold them dear no matter our feelings of the fight.

• Members

Yesterday was a very hard day a dear friend of mine had to bury her brother who lost his life protecting all of us. He was a soldier in afganistan was killed by a road side bomb. He was 26 and had only been over there two weeks. My heart just aches for them because I do know the pain they are going thru I just know that there is nothing I can do right now to take that pain away. Oh how I wish I could. I am going to give Danielle this site and hope she joins so she does know she isnt alone. God Bless all the men and women who are out there fighting for us and to all those who have paid the ultiment sacrifice. Konnie

Yes Konnie,

How sad and tragic for his family and him. While it's awful when any soldier dies, to have been there for only two weeks is just unthinkeable almost.

My nephew just joined the Army. We are worried but proud.

Konnie

Archived