Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost of a Nephew

msucasey

• Members

Its been a LONG time Since I have been on this website. I lost my 7 year old Nephew coming up 7 years next month. Friday 9/10 was his 14th Birthday. It was a hard day I miss him so much. I wonder who'd he be today. I wonder what he would be doing. talking to girls, girl friends. I wonder if he would be racing his quarter Midget Race car still. He got to race 1 race before he was taking from us tragically. I wonder if his dad would still be racing sprint cars if Casey was still a live. I miss you Casey. I think of you every day Not a day goes by I don't think of you. Even writing this Makes me tear up. 10/23/03 was the worst day of my Life. I was 21 back then First family member that i was close to I lost. I didn't get to say good bye he didn't dye from Cancer he was taking from us to soon. He was electrocuted behind the dryer and killed instantly. 7 years old. Why did he have to go? I have a website that I made a page just for him. I show and raise rabbits so its on there.

Just wanted to write and get this out. Hope you all don't mind

Jennifer

Casey's Auntie

• Members

Its been a LONG time Since I have been on this website. I lost my 7 year old Nephew coming up 7 years next month. Friday 9/10 was his 14th Birthday. It was a hard day I miss him so much. I wonder who'd he be today. I wonder what he would be doing. talking to girls, girl friends. I wonder if he would be racing his quarter Midget Race car still. He got to race 1 race before he was taking from us tragically. I wonder if his dad would still be racing sprint cars if Casey was still a live. I miss you Casey. I think of you every day Not a day goes by I don't think of you. Even writing this Makes me tear up. 10/23/03 was the worst day of my Life. I was 21 back then First family member that i was close to I lost. I didn't get to say good bye he didn't dye from Cancer he was taking from us to soon. He was electrocuted behind the dryer and killed instantly. 7 years old. Why did he have to go? I have a website that I made a page just for him. I show and raise rabbits so its on there.

Just wanted to write and get this out. Hope you all don't mind

Jennifer

Casey's Auntie

Hi Jennifer. We are glad you decided to come back and visit with us. What a terrible tragedy to experience as a family. I am so sorry for your loss. My brother was the first close person I lost. That was 30 years ago, and I still am bothered by it. I don't think any of us truly understand why things happen when and how they do, but one thing that helps me is to know that there is a Higher One in charge. That offers me comfort in knowing it's not my plan, but His.

We don't mind at all. That is what we are here for. How is Casey's parents doing? Did he have other siblings?

You come here anytime you want to. The door is always open.

Konnie

Archived