Updated Design - Same Grieving.com just fresher "look" ×

My adult son has finally pushed us to the point where we must grieve what we thought he would be...

brokenbyheartache

• Members
brokenbyheartache

Well, he finally did it this time.  Our 19 year old is in serious trouble and is currently sitting in jail because of his behaviors and horrible choices.  I am struggling to understand how we got here... We saw signs early on and he has been on 100's of treatment plans and yet we still ended up exactly where we were afraid we would.  Now we need to figure out how to move forward.  I need help with this, I feel a constant heartache and feeling of loss that I can't describe.  He had such a bright future, or so we thought.  

Any advice on coping with the decisions, the backlash and how to move forward is welcomed.

• Members

Dear brokenbyheartache,

I am sorry to hear about your experiences wit your son. I know its extremely difficult to cope and accept. I know you love your son and did the best you could for him.  We all try.

There are a lot of resources in the community and through church. If you want to maybe consider talking to a counsellor or therapist or joining a support group. There are also many good websites dedicated to parents going through similar experiences.

Sending you all my thoughts and prayers.

• Members

I am very sorry for what you are going through. I don’t have any advice but I just lost my other half to drugs on Thursday. I never knew he was actively using. I wish drugs and alcohol never existed and as far as prescription goes, I wish it was something that was harder to get and wasn’t given in months quantity to avoid over dose. It’s hard and you aren’t alone in the grieving process. I hope in time that things heal and I’m sending you positive vibes <3

• Members
Jack Russell

Twingoats I am so sorry to hear you lost your partner to drugs. My son in law committed suicide last night and I am filled with sorrow and sadness for a young life. He was a drug addict and life was not going well for him.  My daughter and him recently split due to his drug taking and irrational behaviour. They have a beautiful daughter of 4 years old together.  His parents offered help all the time to seek rehab which he always rejected. He must of been at rock bottom to do such a thing. Suicide leaves behind such guilt. I could of done this or that to help when the only person who could of helped was himself. He lost everything due to drugs, his job his family and yet he would not give up his addiction.  Easy to say I suppose as drugs get a hold of you. But his poor parents and other people who loved him are now left with this guilt and sorrow.  I spoke to his mum this morning and she could hardly speak through the pain.  Just devastating for everyone. I keep picturing him finding something to hang himself with and actually doing the act.  That poor poor man I wish I had done something to help him but instead I was so glad when my daughter actually asked him to leave.  She had no choice.  But the pain left behind.  God bless him he isn't in pain now but I wish he was here.  God look after him in a better place.  God bless the little girl who will grow up without her father.

• Members
Keep up the fantastic work, I read few articles on this web site and I conceive that your web site is real interesting and has got bands of excellent info.
anime

• Members
I’d should check with you here. Which isn’t some thing I do! I like reading a post which will make people believe. Also, thank you permitting me to comment!

novelastv

• Members
I located your own weblog on google and check several of the earlier articles. Protect in the superb run. I just additional up your Feed to my personal Windows live messenger Information Reader. Searching for toward reading through additional from you afterwards!tour bus rental in Dubai

• Members
The way you write, you are really a professional blogger. KissAsian
Just about all I can express is, I don’t know what to say! Except naturally, for the amazing tips which are shared using this blog. I’ll think of a million fun methods to read the posts on this site. I’m sure I will at last take action utilizing your tips on areas I could not have been able to deal with alone. You had been so clever to allow me to be one of those to learn from your helpful information. Please recognize how considerably I enjoy the whole thing.gemtvserial

• Members
I’d have to talk to you here. Which is not some thing It’s my job to do! I love reading a post that should make people feel. Also, many thanks allowing me to comment!
clicksud

• Members
What your declaring is entirely genuine. I know that everyone need to say the exact same factor, but I just believe that you put it in a way that all of us can comprehend. I also enjoy the photographs you set in right here. They in shape so well with what youre trying to say. Im sure youll achieve so numerous men and women with what youve got to say.
legendados

• Members
Aw, this became quite a good post. In concept I have to put in place writing like that additionally – spending time and actual effort to generate a top notch article… but what / things I say… I procrastinate alot and by no indicates find a way to get something done.
seriale online

• Members
cheers for posting this post. I am definitely tired of struggling to find relevant and intelligent commentary on this subject. Everyone nowadays seem to go to extremes to either drive home their viewpoint or suggest that everybody else in the globe is wrong. cheers for your concise and relevant insight.
clicksud

• Members
Aw, this has been an extremely good post. In concept I have to put in writing like that moreover – taking time and actual effort to manufacture a great article… but so what can I say… I procrastinate alot and no indicates apparently go accomplished.
kseries

• Members
Have you noticed the news has changed its approach recently? What once seemed like a never discussed issue has become more prevelant. It’s that time to chagnge our stance on this though.
kserietv

• Members
I just couldn’t leave your site before suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information a person supply for your guests? Is going to be back ceaselessly to investigate cross-check new posts.
doramasmp4

• Members
What your saying is absolutely genuine. I know that everybody must say the same matter, but I just think that you set it in a way that everybody can understand. I also enjoy the images you set in right here. They fit so nicely with what youre attempting to say. Im certain youll get to so a lot of individuals with what you received to say.
Doramasflix

• Members
Hello! I would choose to offer a massive thumbs up for your excellent information you may have here about this post. I will be returning to your website for more soon.skg

• Members
By making use of this support, you possibly can successfully make your web site significantly more interactive and social. The support of Blog site comments is hottest service that provide again hyperlinks on your own weblog. The support features two chief plans that include prompt site visitors likewise as a lot of back links. You also ought to consider treatment on the good quality which is certainly more chosen than amount in the time of submitting responses.
 Juice Bars & Smoothies in Silver Lake, CA

• Members
produce,I thought overall often the “invisible” men and women probably would not discover i am, pointless, buyers anything like me, where ever all of the fireflies are just like the actual bluish event, plenty to pay off marvelous a sufficient quantity of.
fashion blog

• Members
Being one of the Top Bus Rental Dubai, our aim to satisfy all your Bus rental needs in Dubai and other emirates.  Our Bus rental in Dubai maintained fleet of first-class luxury limousines, party buses, 15 Seater Hiace, 22 seater mini Bus, 30/34 seater bus, 35 Seater luxury bus, 50/53 Seater luxury Bus for corporate transportation, city tours, business meetings, airport transfer, hotel transfer, lunch and dinner, corporate meetings, events and sport player Transportation.Bus rental dubai with driver