Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

very hard

Jandjmom44

• Members

Today would have been my son's 33rd birthday.  It hurts as much today as it ever has.  My son has been gone for 27 months and I just lost my 33 year old step daughter 3 months ago.  I feel at a loss and will never be happy again.  I have not been happy in a  long time. 

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Jandjmom.....please go to Loss of Adult Child...on this same site...there are many active parents on that site that walk in your shoes...they , too, have lost 2 children...and it does not matter what age your child was...they are still your child. I can only imagine the pain you are experiencing..I lost my beautiful beloved son, John David in 2012. We understand about the extreme grief...grief is so exhausting. Let us hear about your children.

• Members
Tommy's mum

jandjmom44  as mermaidtears suggested the Loss of an Adult Child ,no matter what your childs age is, is an active thread with quicker responses and more followers. We can help support you in your grief and would welcome you to share with us. All of us have lost one or more children of differing ages and circumstances and support each other. It is a friendly community who care about each others welfare.

Archived