Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My daughter was born an Angel

Kayla21

• Members

two months ago the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone, happened. I went in to have my little 6 ib 9 ounce baby girl, only to find out that she was born sleeping. She became an angel all to quickly. They gave her 3 hours to live, but she only lived for an hour and a half, and i held onto her so tightly the entire time. I gave her kiss after kiss and held her little hand in mine. I told her how much i loved her, and how i would never ever forget her. And i wont... I told her it wasn't goodbye, it was see you later. And that's honestly whats kind of been helping me cope, but i still cry myself to sleep almost every night. Ive never been more depressed in my life. And it sucks that my child, or anyone else's, has to pass away like that, or to pass away at all. I'm over being depressed.... I jjust feel like i cant do anything right any more and i just really need someone to talk to that understands.

• Members

I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious baby. Your grief is still so new; it's normal that you feel you can't do anything right. You may experience all kinds of other emotions--including anger, fear, anxiety. 

Most people who have lost their children post in the forum "Loss of an Adult Child." All parents are welcome; the age of your child does not matter to post in there. That's just where everyone gets together. Please go check it out. 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

Archived