Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Should've bit my tongue but now it's too late

• Members

Hello. I am new here and completely out of my element. Today has been one of the saddest days of my life. I now know what if feels like to feel a hurt so deep and there's nothing you can do about it but cry. I've been crying non stop. I'm going through a divorce. Together almost seven years, married a little over one. We have a 5 year old and I have an 8 year old from a previous relationship. I have no one but him. No friends, family, coworkers...NO ONE. I'm lost and I have no idea where to begin. I just need a shoulder to cry on. Someone to listen.

• Members

K. Williams,

I am so very sorry that I missed your post and that you are alone with nobody. Is there a self help support group in your local area that you could meet with? What about help from a spiritual guide? 

Divorce is simply ugly. There is never anything good about it. Ever. 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

• Members
BarbaraPhillips

I think you should join a local support group as well as try to get more involved with the children and focus on their upbringing. And if possible get a job as it will distract you from your current situation as help you in becoming financially independent.

Archived