Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Am struggling with everything over last year should I seek help?

Welsh_lasskatie

• Members
Welsh_lasskatie

Last year on mums side my cousin died, then a lady i played darts with died both cancer, then unlce on mums side had massive heart attack and died, then great uncle died

This year we burried my cousins ashes, my aunty on mums side got cancer again in same breast as 16 years go, i almost died in car crash

Now my dads side joining in trying to drown me, my cousin ended up in intensive care suspected od her bf not allowed anywhere near and we needed password to visit her now my dads bro (my uncle) got a brain tumour and now they say he got secondary cancer still in the brain too but its not looking good for him and he keeps fitting

Should i talk to my doctor about this

• Members

Well, what kind of doctor are you talking about? A medical doctor or a mental health physician? I believe it would be a very good idea to talk to a therapist about all of this trauma and tragedy in your life. 

Also, checking with your medical doctor to see if you have any problems that are starting to develop (high cholesterol or high blood pressure or anything like that) might not be a bad idea, either. 

Good luck, and let us know what you find out or decide to do.

We will be with you,

ModKonnie

Archived