In our beautiful Gallery

Grief Support Marketplace

Check Our New Products In The Marketplace

Take Grieving.com on the Go!

Buy on Apple and Google Play
reginagreene

is suicide truely catching

reginagreene

I am so angry and distraught and confused ,I don't know how much more I can take. a year and one month ago my oldest brother comitted sucicide , then in the last year my next to oldest brother has tried 3 times and now last night my oldest son tried.. I was just begining to come to grips with it all then this happened.. I truely feel like God is seeing how much pain one person can endure.. I can not understand how they could go through the same pain that I have went through then turn around and try to do the same thing.. I don't believe that Ronnie intended for the rest of us to follow his lead. But it feels like they are doing just that.. I don't know what to do. I just want to sit and cry but the tears will not come. My heart hurts. and I have been having chest pains from all the stress .. I just want to know why????? How???? I love them both but it seems like our love is not enough. I am right back to square one with my original post of how do I forgive.. The anger is back in full force. and I just can't take much more.. I mean how much is one person supposed to handle..?? If you can help me please do...

neveragain

Im sorry. Please seek professional intervention for your son. There are many who know how to help him. Life CAN give you more than you can handle, so be strong for yourself. There are medications that can help him and you cope. Be careful, religious statements like, god never gives you more suffering than you can handle are misleading when taken literally. A person can die from love. Seek help for him. Neveragain