Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

why her????

tracy74

• Members

i just got home from a funeral for a little angel that i know from church her name is elizabeth and she was 2 in a half years old.....she had an heart condition....i don't understand why she died she was at church on thursday and now she is gone she had just a smile that would melt your heart and lit up the room with her smile.....she was such a happy baby nothing would get her down if u would be goin through something u just had to look at her and she would brighten up your day and she loved to go to church man she loved it........i will miss her alot she is in heaven now......i hate to say this but she had a glow on her like she was in peace it just brought me peace also to other people who is greiving i am sorry for your lose  but know that ur little children are in heaven with elizabeth playing together having fun and with god almighty don't give up life is soo precious and don't take it for granted god bless

Archived