Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I believe my dad is still with me

littlesunshine87

• Members
littlesunshine87

My dad passed away on the 27th of november this year,he was 56. My dad was a fighter,and kept his courage and strenth till the end because i believe he didnt want to let go and leave me and my mum. I talk out loud some times to dad,and tell him i miss and love him. Last night i was sitting alone in his chair while mum was asleep upstairs,and suddenly felt like he was beside me. I grabbed my camera and started taking pics and videos. And i found a few fast bright orbs. Flying past the camera at a good speed,i was in shock! I believe it was my dad. I focused the camera on where my dad always sat, and the pics are amazing. No its not dust (iv seen that before),and no im not going crazy with grief either. Has anyone else had a similar experience like this? Or believes that the spirit of the ones we love stay with us forever?xx

• Members

I believe my son has visited me in dreams.i thought I heard his voice several times.and before my mother died just a few weeks after my son ,she would talk to him and said she could see him.

I believe our loved ones can come back to watch over us

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

I believe my son has visited me in dreams.i thought I heard his voice several times.and before my mother died just a few weeks after my son ,she would talk to him and said she could see him.

I believe our loved ones can come back to watch over us

That is so comforting, thank you for sharing. The night that Jesse passed I had a text message on my phone. It was

Thanks...Jesse

When looking at the main message screen, this text message was in the line where the phone number is normally...and where the message should be was blank. Also there was no phone number attached to this message...

I had to go back and read your first post again, your relationship to Steve sounded so much like mine to Jesse...

• Members

I received a text message too but didn't find it for quite some time .i didn't use my phone much esp for messages or text.i also had a missed call from his phone once to me I was so upset I missed his call I thought ....the phone was in evidence locker with police no one else could have called by accident.

The text I did find later was........... I'm home....

I'd like to hear more about your Jesse if you ever want to share.

• Members

After my dad passed away I swear I felt him hugging me while I was crying, my mom also told me she felt a heat on her leg as if his hand was there. I think a lot of people won't leave at the very least until they know you'll be able to keeping going without them.

• Members

Dear Nico,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I think a lot of people will find comfort in knowing their beloveds are still looking out for us.

Archived