Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Message from the other side.

traveler1959

• Members

My niece sent this message about 5 days after I lost wife to cancer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hey Roy, I don't normally tell people about my dreams but I woke up happy from this one so I thought I would share it with you. I was at someone's house at a lake and Donna, who looked to be in her 20's walked out of the house with a book and just sat down, put her feet in the water and started reading. She looked like she felt so good and seemed so content. I think that is why I woke up feeling the way I did. I don't normally do this but I just wanted to share it with you.

My niece told my sister that she wrote this message to me, and thought it would hurt me more than help, so she was going to delete it, but hit the send button by mistake. I'm glad she made that mistake, it will always give me a picture of my wife being happy and doing what she loved to do the most.

Archived