Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Nana just passed

zipper1373

• Members
zipper1373

I just got the call that I've been expecting for a few days...more out of intuition and my close bond I have with my grandpa, who passed when I was three, and who has been my guardian angel ever since and who has come to me over the years. I have felt his presence strongly the last few days. I told my sister yesterday that I think nana will pass very soon, as I feel grandpa more. We planned to go visit nana tomorrow night...we didn't make it. She passed this evening.

"I love you more than you love me". 

RIP Nana Benike.

• Members

I am so very sorry for the death of your Nana...I hope she is now with your grandpa and with no pain.

Many many cyber hugs

• Members
4everjoeysmom

My condolences, Zipper, on the loss of your dear Nana--  Your grandpa's gain as they are together again.  May the joyful memories of them both be your comfort through this time of loss and adjustment.  Blessings, Claudia

Archived