Justin K

May 12, 1988 - January 9, 2004

A heart of gold stopped beating

Two shining eyes at rest

God broke our hearts to prove to us

He only takes the best

• Members

Jeffrey David Peak, My beautiful son; March 10, 1990 - November 7, 2004

Not a day goes by that i don't think about you and miss your smiling beautiful face... I love you, Jeffie~~ 14 years just isn't long enough..

Kisses To Heaven

Today I sent a kiss to heaven

I'm encouraging all of you to try

For if I have shared this with you

You have had a child to die

The kiss came from deep down inside

And I know it truly was received

Right after I sent my kiss

A calming breeze surrounded me

Not only that, a wind chime rang,

From where I do not know

But I felt my child smile at me

And say he loves me so

Take a kiss with your hands

And look up in the sky

Release the kiss with loving care

Now please try not to cry

Once your kiss is off to them

To Heaven's gate above

Just look for any single sign

Of your child's precious love

I felt my kiss return to me

And yours will do the same

It may not be from a breeze or chimes

But in the trees, the sun or rain

Now smile up to your child

In the clouds above

But most importantly tell

Your child that they are always loved...

Author Unknown

• Members

Hello, Its been along time since I have written. My son Jim died while kayaking 3-11-01 He was 20 years old. He and his friend went out that day and have never been seen again. After many months of searching for his body we had to accept he would not be coming home to us. His birthday is 12-06-1980 Date of passing 3-11-2001.

I Touched Your Face Today

I touched your face today and watched you for awhile,

I talked of things deep in my heart and wished I could make you smile,

I rubbed your head and told you, I`m proud of you my son,

For all the little things you did and the way you did each one,

You show such courage daily and you teach me how to live,

To make each moment count in life and to give what I can give,

Did I tell you "Your my hero" when I saw you yesterday?

Or did it slip my mind as I put you away?

I know your time on earth was short, but it`s how you lived each day,

You made the most of what you had and always found a way,

To touch the hearts around you, to love while you may,

I wish with all my heart right now , the face I touched today,

Wasn`t made of paper or neatly placed away,

But I will put you on the shelf again for all the world to see,

I`ll talk to you tomorrow just like I do each day,

And I`ll tell you "Your my hero " as I slowly walk away.

• Members

Michael Lloyd Ireland Jr... My beautiful son... April 14, 1986 to November

14, 2004. I still can't believe your gone. You were the best son anyone could wish for. Missing you every hour of every day. Love always, Mom

• Members

For my son Bob, Forever in my heart. Your in the arms of the Angels now. Stay sweet until we meet again. Love MUM. Happy 35th birthday. Feb.17,1970

• Members

IN LOVEING MEMORY OF:

WILL WALKER - 9/12/03 BORN AND DIED THE SAME DAY,

HE WILL BE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS AND SO DEARLY MISSED,

TILL WE MEET AGAIN, SLEEP BABY, SLEEP.........

ALL OUR LOVE FOR ETERNITY, MAM,DAD AND BIG BROTHER KIERAN,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members

Hi all –

I’m sure you’ve noticed that the message boards seem a little different. We’ve streamlined the message boards. We’ve unified the forum and thread names and tried to make things less confusing. I hope that it has made things easier for you.

We are considering adding new threads to the topics and would love to hear what you would like to be added. You can write me at julie@beyondindigo.com to share your thoughts and suggestions. I would love to hear from you.

I am also still looking for message board monitors. If you are interested, please let me know!

Take care,

Julie

• Members

Well,Tuesday April 19th my son Brian would have been 25.God this is the hardest thing I have ever endured.If I live a long life it's going to be such pain, I hope I'm up to it.I sit at home and watch the TV shows we shared together and look at the chair where he used to sit and I can almost see him there.It's been 6 1/2 months since he died.I really don't care about anything anymore.I just don't see the point.Well Happy BIRTHDAY Brian I miss you everyday.

Love Dad

• Members

Wanted to say "Happy Birthday" to my nephew today. I bet you are in heaven having the biggest birthday party! We all miss you so much sweetie! I talked to your Mommy today, and she really misses you too! She couldn't get on the computer tonight, so I am writing for her! Blow her a kiss or something would ya? She really needs it! I wish we could all be together celebrating with you right now, but Jesus and heaven are much more fun I am sure! We will all be missing you and thinking of you chubby cheeks! Until we meet again...I send my love...Aunt KAMEDY

• Members
griffinsmom

Briansdad-

My Griffin was killed in a totally avoidable car accident Jan 1 2005. He has missed Senior Prom, Senior Picture Day- his 18th b-day is May 20- Graduation is May 26. I, too, am homebound and have lost my will to live. I raised Griffin as a single mother- he is my son, my best friend, my reason to live. Each day that passes is one day closer to seeing them again.

You must be saying to me- "thats no way to live your life".

I must say, I just had a baby- Griffin held her once- so I have to get up- but I dont have to venture out much. I do have to give her the quality of life Griffin had- as he loved his life.

Visit Griffins Memorial Website- www.memory-of.com type in Griffin Schwartz

Maybe you would like to construct one for Brian. In the mean time- know your son would want you to do something with your life, to be happy. Read the letter to mom on Grifs site. It is awesome for people like us. I am sorry, so sorry, for all our losses. We will never be the same, thats for sure.

• Members

Griffin's Mom,

Thank you for sharing Griffin's web site. It is remarkable; probably a lot like Griffin. You are in my prayers, especially during May and with all the reminders.

Your friend from Texas

• Members
matthewsmom2001

Hello friends:

It will be a year next Sunday that I lost my 2 1/2-year-old son Matthew Clayton Duve'. He was born 11/23/01 and passed away 5/22/04. You can see his two tributes and pictures at www.babysteps.com under "view memorials". Please pray for me to make it down here until I can join him in Heaven. Thank you and God bless each of you walking this heart-breaking road.

Bonnie

• Members
griffinsmom

I have had a hard time posting.....but I just went through Griffins 18th,

graduation is Friday. We had a wonderful celebration of Life at the beautiful

park down the street, everyone painted on bricks that have been placed around

an oak tree planted by his friends in our front yard. Griffin would have LOVED

his party. I will eventually post photos on his website-www.memory-of.com,

type in Griffin Schwartz. We released 18 white doves-

The downside is- Griffin isnt going to see the photos, or the video, or his

website- he isnt going to be holding his 6 month old sisters fingers as she

tries to walk- Id love to get into the space where I see our relationship

taking on a different form- I have been trying, and in some ways, I feel it.

Really- I do not feel he is really gone- it's like he really is here in my

heart-in his house, in his room... just not talking out loud with me. I miss him so much- my best friend, my son- dont want to be too much of a bummer- so ill shut up. anyway- sorry

for everyone, and I hope we all can find a way to have that "different form" of

relationships with our children.

• Members
missingchris

Happy 18th Birthday Christopher. We miss you more than words can express. Watch over us today.

Mom, Dad & Dakota

• Members
lorraineleew

my dear 34yr old son ron committed suicide sept 25th of 2004.

anyone else her experience the suicide of a loved on who would like to talk to another to knows the trama of this kind of loss?

i care.

and it is in reaching out to others and touching their lives with thelove and care that we have recieved from god along the way of the hard times in this life.

lorraineleew chaplainswife@comcast.net

• Members

Today would have been my beautiful daughter Tricia's birthday. She would have been 35. She left us on May 20th and we miss her so much. We tried to fly kites in the park for her today, but there was not wind. We took a balloon and one single red rose to her grave. I sat and cried and cried. The pain in my heart is unbearable. How I miss her!!!

• Members

june 16th, which is thursday, shane would had been 34, seven birthdays, with him not here to have presents, cake, all the normal things, we love him so.

• Members
billysmom1

on 04/08/2005 my son got his wings he was 13 years old my second son and my baby boy he had 2 younger sisters so to William R Sanders the 3 we love and miss you so very much . and his great uncle mike joined him on 07/01/2005 and my sons great grandmother died dec 25 2004 / billys headstone came back after 3 months and the photo is a really good pic. it is you all the way .i just hope he likes it

• Members

To my oldest son Richie,8-21-73--7-26-97....Tues. 7-26 is the eigth anniv. of your death, it still feels like yesterday when they told me you were murdered. You always said, Mom there's our way, and there's Gods way. Oh my poor baby how right you were,I wish everyday it were me that died instead of you!!!! You see parents are suppose to die first, not their children,that's WHY the pain is so UNBEARABLE!!!!We LOVE and miss you beyond belief, when you died so did I....MY HEART goes out to all you bereaved parents...It's just not the right order.The pain is so INTENSE. As time goes on I MISS YOU MORE andMORE!!!!! LUV, MOM

• Members

My son Bobby died two years ago today when his friend fell asleep at the wheel. Since then I've learned that the pain will never go away and that I don't fear death anymore.

My beautiful son, I will miss you forever.

Robert Joseph Ellsworth IV - June 3, 1985 to July 27, 2003

Mary

• Members

SHANE ANTHONY GRAY

born june 16th 1971, left this world, oct. 6th - 11th 1998,

son of mike and terry gray, brother of nick gray,

missed each and every day, forever loved.

• Members

William Rayford Sanders 3rd

Born Nov 25 1991 Died April 08 2005

Beloved son brother and grandson

Son of William and Tammy Sanders brother to Bruce . Ashley and Leslie Sanders

Billy will always be in our hearts

• Members

For my beloved son Matthew Geiler. Born March 26, 1981 and died August 7, 2005. This is the 2 month anniversary. Never knew I could hurt so much. We will love you always. Son of Jeff & BettyAnn, brother of Kristin & Scott. Be at peace.

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Jennifer Kacy Lee, born October 16, 1974; died May 22, 1996. Happy birthday, my precious child. You are my firstborn, my little angel. You shined like a star in this life, and now you will forever light the heavens. I miss you, I love you. Dad

• Members

Nicholas Joseph Errico Born June 21 1981 angel birthdate February 18 2004

Gone but not forgotten and now we are apart your spirit lives within me forever in my heart... Brother to Danielle & Michele

Love you Nick, (mom) Jody Belcher

• Members

november 25 billy would have been 14 years old . he is loved and missed so very much. so for his birthday i will be putting a birthday banner on his cemetery plot

• Members

4 months gone....As of the 7th...

Where did the time go?

We all hoped that the future would be brighter.

Unfortunately, we all didn't realize that you needed much more than we could offer you.

If we only knew that you were so very troubled we might have made a stronger attempt to bring you back to us!

We will now have to wait until it is our time to be reunited to see exactly what we did or didn't do that we could have corrected....

Love, always...

DAD....

• Members

We lost Doug on October 13, 2005 -- today marks the end of the 2nd month without Doug. We love and miss him so very much! Although he was 35 years old, he was my "baby." Losing Doug has been devastating -- we didn't know anything could hurt this much.

We love you Doug!

• Members

dougsmom,

It does not matter that Doug was 35 or 5. Losing a son is so desperately tragic. My prayers and thoughts go out to you.

We lost a son 4 months ago at age 24. It is a very hard time for us all.

Jeff

• Members

Today is Matthew's 5 month anniversary. I can't believe that I will never see him walk through the door and say "hi". I still expect him to come down the stairs, his dogtag clanging against his chain (a sound my husband couldn't stand but wishes he could hear again), go into the freezer to get ice cubes and say "what's up". Matthew, if you can see this please remember that you are always in my thoughts, prayers and mind. You will always be with me. I love you and miss you so much. Mom

BettyAnn

• Members

January 1, 2006- Griffins year in Heaven. No bumpin bass, no asking for five dollars, no complaining about my cooking.....I listen to your music in the car, just like you wanted me too...My best friend, my truest love, my cherished son- you are forever loved. Mom, Gianna, Giovanni and your friends who came to your candle lighting ceremony by the tree. It was beautiful, and so are you.

• Members

my son died 4/8/2005 and today i was able to see a video of him done 2 days before he died it made me smile and cry at the same time i cant stop watching it now . i miss him so very much . if he was still here i would be so mad at what was on the tape but i cant be it was the way he was .

• Members

It's been seven months since Matthew died. It hasn't gotten any easier. The pain is still enormous. I manage through each day because I have to. Not looking forward to the eighth month and even less to the 12 month. Matthew, you are missed and loved more than you can ever imagine. Love Mom

BettyAnn

• Members

Today it has been two months since my Jonny died. Four years old... he had so much to look forward to. He wanted to go to school, to go to Disneyworld, to be finished with all the doctor appointments and grow his hair back. I miss him so much! I dont know how to go on with my life and deal with all this anger. I wish I had gotten a second opinion and not have done the stem cell transplant.

• Members

March 26 was Matthew's 25th birhtday. We had a party for him and spent a lot of time having his friends tell stories of their time with him. It was a great day and one that Matthew hopefully enjoyed as much as we did.

Happy 25th birthday Matthew. We love you more than ever...miss you twice as much. You are in our thoughts every second of every day. As you always said, "Peace".

Love and miss you

Mom

• Members

Today is the one year mark of billys death and it has gotten a little easier i dont write in his guest book every day now .but i miss him so very much and watching the tape he did 2 days before his death helped . iam happy that he made it . he was a very special child and so loved

• Members

we got last years yearbook that the highschool sent to us. in memory of Billy and we got in on the one year mark of his death . i am happy that they dedicated the book in his memory and also that they remembered him this year . and that he wasnt just another student that has left the school. never to return . the county we live in had the flag at half staff for his funeral services .

• Members

billysmom1....what a special tribute. I know I say to everyone that a mother's fear is that their child will be forgotten. Well...now you know that Billy has not been forgotten. What a great gift.

BettyAnn

• Members

It has been one year today that Daniel died.I miss him so very much,he was such a special child.I miss talking to him ,his beautiful smile,he was always smiling.He was and always will be my best friend.You will never be forgotten Daniel. I love you, Mom

Daniel Grandmaison

Nov 20,1985-April 17,2005

Archived