Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

death of my grandma

luciejones

• Members

hi i recently lost my grandma and i am so lost without her , i dont know what to do .

im 17 year old girl and i just need to talk to somebody about it

maybe it will help i cant talk about it to my family because i haver an eight year old

brother and although her death didnt bother him at all , i dont want him to see me

break down so i keep strong for him .

but when i am alone at night i just lay there and cry and cry because it hurts so much

i really need someone to talk to so please reply when you can

• Members

Luciejones, I am very sorry about the loss of your grandma. Have you talked to your parents about how much you miss your grandma? What about a school counselor? Do any of your friends have grandparents who have passed away? What kinds of feelings are you experiencing? --I will talk to you. I've lost my grandparents and my father. --ModKonnie

• Members

So sorry to hear about your loss. Grieving is such a horrible thing to go through. I too am seventeen and have lost My Grandma almost two years ago from Pancreatic Cancer. It was awful and still is to deal with the loss. We were so close, so it is just so hard. Would love to talk due to us losing our Grandmas and we are around the same age. Hope to talk soon. Message back. Samanthaa

• Members
Alenah DeCamp

Hello, i am sorry to hear about losing your grandma.I lost mine awhile back and even though we weren't the closest it was still very difficult for us. Even my younger brother found it hard, recently he broke down when it really dawned on him what happened. My family has found comfort in an article that explains how to cope with the death of a loved one or just anyone really. I'm not going to tell you what you should or shouldn't do, but I can offer a listening ear if you need someone to talk to. The link to a list of articles is here

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&issue=2009-08&pub=g09&srcid=share

If you do end up reading it, I'd love to hear if it helped any. My deepest condolences- Alenah.

Archived