Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Near Death Experience Testimonies - Life After Death?

sermatinger

• Members

Hello.

I've been interested in near death experiences for years now and have studied them extensively! It doesn't matter if your a religious person or an atheist. People from all walks of life have had a glimpse into a possible afterlife. I want to share with anyone who has lost someone or dealing with grief that your loved ones may not be lost. All of these people have died or come close to dying and had been reunited with loved ones and or witnessed an afterlife sometimes when completely brain dead.

In this video an atheist had died in the hospital and was able to be reunited with her long lost grandmother. She claims that in that space it felt more like reality then normal life.

I hope it is ok that I post a video on here, I'd like to post a few in the same thread if possible. It's personaly important to me to share this to others and they can come to their own conclusions. I know for me after studying them I have no fear of death. In fact I look forward to the day I go back home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShSDaB_9Rek

I hope it is o.k that I post a few videos on here, I'd like to post a few in the same thread if possible. It's important to me to share this to others and they can come to their own conclusions. I know for me after studying them I have no fear of death. In fact I look forward to the day I go back home.

Jason

• Members

I am absolutely fasinated by this topic!! I've been reading a lot too about life after death. I believe it, I really do. Keep sharing! I for one will be reading!!

• Members

These videos were awesome! Thanks for posting!

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

This NDE was very comforting to me...after Jeanette's NDE in 1979, she lost her own teenage daughter...

Archived