Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

ADC's, Visions & Dreams

cvaughan598

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok so yes I suggest Hello from Heaven as well.

My Mom died early in the morning in the hospital. I was her care-giver and of course I said a lot of things to her before she passed and one of them was that I knew she'd always be with me because she told me 3 weeks before she died "it doesn't matter where I go, I will always be with you"....

I was sitting in the hospital room with the body because the hospital said take as long as you need...I wanted to wait for family members but something told me that i needed to rest and needed to go home to my bed..(i was so tired and had not had much sleep in 2 months.)

I said goodbye to my Mom and felt nothing coming from her so my exist seemed ok in my mind...i went down the hall to tell my brothers that i was leaving and they seemed surprised because i had not left my Mom at all for the past 2 months...

I was so scared to go home...(my mother and i lived together) and i was so scared to go back to the house with all her pill bottles and the unmade bed in the living room etc...

When i was approaching the driveway i was so nervous and had no idea how i was going to be once i got in this house....I pulled into the garage and it felt like close encounters of the third kind the minute my car entered...

I got out and went into the house and it smelled of a fresh green scent...like a carpet deodorizer my mom used to like but I had not used for about 6 months or more...actually, the house had not been cleaned at all for 2 months...i was by my Mom's side and that was all i could muster to do on top of caring for my father as well who is a stroke victim.

I walked in and couldn't control the feeling and said out loud SHE'S Here...oh my God SHE'S HERE...

i went into the dreaded living room and sat on the couch with the Mother's Day Roses i had given her 2 days before on the table right in front of me....

An incredible feeling of peace filled my insides...and i felt a feeling of being enveloped and cuddled...I felt forces of love surrounding me in the room...

When i think back to Mother's Day night my Mom was telling me she's sees so many people in this room (with my Grandmother being one of them)..but she didn't know the rest of the people....maybe my Mom wasn't working alone that morning when I came home and needed comfort...but I know that she helped me that morning and i never expected it or could have imagined it....

And although she has help me many other times since then, that was the strongest feeling of love I have ever felt while sitting alone in a house and I will NEVER forget it!

• Members

Hi all,

I just read Hello form Heaven Oh how I want to believe what I read. part of me does the other part doesn't. I don't know what it will take to totally grasp it all.

I hear John in my head not his voice just him. I have not any dreams of him lately. I want to so bad. I need to see him, I need to know where he is and how he is. I want to talk to him. I need to believe Hello from Heaven so badly. What is stopping me? I know God but I am so mad at him. I feel like a hypocrite praying for him to bring John to me and at the same time being so flippen mad he took John and made me make that decesion to remove his life support. If he wanted John so bad why did he just not take him why did he make me help?

Months before John died everynight as I was going to sleep I would ask God to keep John safe and in my head I would see John walking along the beach with Jesus' arm around him. Was I asking God to take him from me? Did I wish this on my son wanting him safe? God did I do this?

The day before his accident he told Shannons mom "If something happens to me tell my mom I beleive in God." What is this all about?

How do I believe all of this? How do I open up so I can let him in all the way?

The feeling of flying away with him like in the book why doesn't this happen to all of us? All the actions with our loved ones are we ever going to get them?

Just wondering....Johnny I love you and miss you forever 22

• Members

Hi all,

Hi Jscmom,

Guess I should also read Hello from Heaven ...

Jscmom, I know what you mean... I which I could feel Steven every day, could dream about him every day, have a visit of him every day... And sure, when it happens, I believe and one day when I don't get any sign of him, I doubt... I guess it's normal.

I've always been praying, mostly for myself. A month before Steven's accident, I wasn't praying for me anymore but for him (dunno why). I asked that he would be safe and happy... Now I also wonder if I actually asked God to take him to a better place, cause of course a safer and happier place should be The Other World... Right?

I have mixed feeling about that. Cause Yes I want him to be happy, that's the most important... but I didn't plan that it would be without me.

Now I don't pray anymore... I just talk a lot to Steven, even if I'm not sure he's listening. Cause I don't always 'hear' him in my head...

That feeling of flying away with/to him, I had it one's. But it happened without knowing. And now, I can't make it happen again, I don't know how it works...

Today it's Steven's birthday... he should have been 24 ... It's hard thinking that next year I will be older than he was... This are details, but it gets me.

Bless you all...

Elena

• Members

Hello Everyone,

Hello From Heaven was helpful for me after I lost my loved ones. After I lost my husband I felt desperate to know that he was o.k. I needed to know he lived on and that his "passing" didn't mean it was the end. I was in grieving so bad and I searched. I always believed in eternal life and that we would live on in heaven and with god. I read books on the afterlife and I eventually went to a medium. I researched and took my time. I found a wonderful medium and in the process also discovered the religion of spiritualism. I know everyone is searching to know that their love ones are still spiritually alive. I have found out thru this process that truely when we "pass" we just shed our physical body but continue our spiritual journey. It hasn't stopped my grieving and that is a good thing because that wouldn't be totally healthy but it has assured my belief that my love ones "live on" and are with me. I would encourage anyone interested to do a search for Spiritualism Churches. Sift thru the best you can until you find one close to where you are....and realize they are different in themselves...if one isn't right for you then just keep searching...I find it is a place where I find peace and totally connect with my husband or whoever I have lost to come thru. It validates what I already feel in my heart and what I know. I will never say they died and will only say they "passed on" and that has helped me tremendously! I feel we will all meet again and all this pain and sorrow will lead us thru a path to the most beautiful place.....I'm not pulling anyone's leg here as it is to delicate for all of us to mess with.

I wish you all well and I know the struggle you all face. I think seekingsolace is so right by saying technology will catch up and prove that lots of people out there are not nuts and our loved ones are still with us.

You all take extra special care of yourselves. I will keep you all in my heart and in my prayers.

• Members

StellaAnne...I found the description of your going back to your home after your mother passed very interesting...what intrigued me the most was when you said your mother told you she sees so many people. The night before my beloved Gary passed in the middle of the night he was talking to the wall and saying "did you have happy holidays?"....does anyone know if this is typical/normal that hours before someone passes to the other side they see people that we do not??? Just curious..it was in the middle of the night and I was half asleep but have wondered who he was talking to??

• Members

I too, can relate to a little of what everyone here has been saying.

I too do not pray as much and spend that time talking to my Mom. When i visit the cemetary, I often run into a nice woman who is a born again Christian and she says that she asks Jesus why this happened and to send her understanding and she also prays to dream of her husband which seldom happens....

I honestly, have never had much luck praying for a specific thing...however, I do believe, like my Mom promised: My Mom is listening when I talk to her. I will many times ask to dream of her while talking to her picture and will dream of her. I also will ask her for strength and help and will find within a day or so, somehow I am feeling lighter. I do believe that my Mom went pretty much straight to the light with no delay. And as a result, believe she has the power to get me through when I really need her. I believe she is able to help me in ways she couldn't while on this earth. I know that the times I have dreamt of hugging her (because I feel that void so strongly) she was really paying me a visit of comfort. The bottom line is that there's no need to make all of these feelings into logical sense of some sort...regardless, IT HELPS.....like the old song said "whatever gets you through the night"

• Members

Withani,

I sat with my dad in the end and he would call out family members names who passed on before him and I knew they were coming to be with him when he passed. Others times he would look up to the ceiling as if he was following things...I just know they were angels! He would have conversations with family who passed before him out loud as if he went back in time but I felt they were really right there with him....it freaked my brother out but I told him they were they to help him "cross over". It helped me to accept his passing to know that.....hope that helps!

• Members

Regards to all who are in this horrific situation.

Sometimes I feel selfish wishing for Griffin to be back here, it's so horrible here! All the natural disasters, lifes' struggles- yes, it can be beautiful- and cardinals are great....but what is life here compared to the afterlife?

My sons friend since they were 3 mos old had a very vivid dream- that I see as a visitation from Griffin. Making a long story short- he was wondering why she was crying when he was fine and happy. It is a stretch for me, but as much as my heart is broken for Griffin not being here with me, all indications point to him being fine-yet since he was only 17 1/2 at the time of the accident, I was still accustomed to sending him off to school, making lunches and dinners, clothes shopping, deep discussions, loud music.....what's my point? I'm not sure. Hello from Heaven is a great book-

Peace to all of us.

Griffins Beyond Indigo site:

http://www.beyondindigo.com/memorials/memorials.php/dID/642c7d993a618c

the memory of site:

griffin-schwartz.memory-of.com

xanga site:

xanga.com/griffinsmom

These sites keep me busy...visit- and read "The Dream"- on the memory-of site. Griffin had a dream-very cool, looks like he dreamt of Heaven. I hope it is like that.

• Members

Griffinsmom- I know exactly what you mean; I have been a Christian for about 40 years but we as parents ALWAYS WANT TO KNOW WHERE OUR KIDS ARE, don't we? I feel guilty asking God for proof when actually I have had signs since the day of the accident. Last week a 17 year old boy was hit and killed in the intersection on his way to one of his first days of senior year. Like your son, he was so popular, loved, an athlete. He was on the robotics team and while competing in April, his young father died of a heart attack. His sister was with him in the vehicle but is okay. The mom is a duty aide in our school district. On top of those two deaths, the lady driving the truck that hit him lost HER son in a car accident this year as well. Please pray for these people- last name is Duggins. Thanks, renee

• Members

Okay withani, I can't believe you asked about talking to people BEFORE one passes over because it made me remember something. A few months after the accident I was in the mall (which I NEVER go to) and ran into one of the girls that had gone out with April the night before the accident. She told me that the 3 girls went on the dance floor and danced together and that she noticed April was looking up at the ceiling and seemed---different. She said that she was going to ask April the next morning at work what the heck she was looking at. I know this part doesn't relate to your story but April dropped her husband off at work the next morning and he told me she called him BACK to her truck to tell him she loved him and was happy. THEN she saw her best friend in the same parking lot and waved to HER. THEN SHE RAN INTO ME on the street less than 1/4 mile from where the accident happened. I was NOT supposed to even be in that area, I got off the fwy one exit too early. We chatted for about one minute and I noticed that she looked so happy to be going to work. Did she KNOW?

• Members

Laura...I enjoyed reading what you posted about the angels and family member who had gone before your dad helping him to "cross over"....I truly believe...hindsight now..that Gary was talking to his grandmother and mother whom he loved dearly both of which had passed away 35+ years ago...it helps me in the search we all have for peace. Thank you!

• Members

Aprilsmom....I wish we all knew exactly what the signs and actions prior to our loved one's passing meant. From your posting it does appear that April knew...and the being so happy and expressing it to everyone she held so dear. The night before Gary passed January 1st..we were out and he looked me straight in the eye and said I love you soooooooooooo much...he was always extremely verbal in how he felt about me so I didn't think of it as any kind of sign or the talking to the wall..he often talked while I was sleeping but in retrospect it definitely makes one wonder...

• Members

I began having overwhelming feelings of my loved ones presence shortly after he passed. I at first thought it was my grief or coincidences. One night I a smell overtook my room, I was awake. It was the way he smelled after working outside. Too much of this was happening for it all to be my imagination or coincidence. I went to the library and got every book I could on the Afterlife. The communications kept coming. I finally (and skeptically) asked for a reading with a Medium. I was so afraid of being scammed. This lady knew NOTHING of my loved one except his first name. The messages she relayed to me were earth shattering. From his nickname, what he looked like, his personality, she said that he said to tell me his right side wasn't hurting anymore (he had a hernia..which she did not know)and that his ankle was ok now (he had sprained his ankle a couple months before he passed, it was still bothering him). I did not tell this lady anything but his first name. I had another reading about 3 months later. She said he'd been trying very hard to get something thru to me, she said she kept seeing a car and he was emphasizing on a tire. This wasn't clicking with me at all, I didn't understand. Then she said the right front tire. Then it hit me. Two weeks before he passed he had plugged my right front tire and we were going to buy a new tire. With the suddeness of his death and my shock and grief, I never had thought about that plugged tire for 10 months.

He was telling me to replace that tire. Many other small, personal things she relayed to me that no one would have known but him and me.

Although I still am grieving and miss him horribly, it is such a peaceful feeling to know he is still with me and looking after me. I would suggest to anyone who believes this is possible to open your heart and your mind. Read every book you can on the Afterlife and there are many websites with message boards you can join.

Thanks for listening.

• Members

I would love to get a reading from a medium but would also be afraid of getting scammed and wouldn't know where to find a good one.

In regards to my Mom's presence being with me...I know it's valid because it's not always there...(the feeling or feel of her presence)....this isn't something that can be mistaken. I have heard people say that they know their loved one is always "with" them and I do feel that too in the way of safety and when i need general help getting through the day.. However, when she shows up either it be with sight, sound, smell, touch or receiving a message, it's pretty vivid. She's also help me find lost items I believe...

i wish i could understand more about what happens when one crosses over...if anyone knows of any good titles on this subject please pass them along.

• Members

Stellaanne,

I totally agree with you. I feel Steven is always watching out for me and will come closer when needed. But when he is actually here, it is really vivid.

Like you he's helping me finding stuff I lost. And in really strange way, like I will look all over the house for something, and then I will find it later on the initial place (and it's not possible I couldn't have seen it).

Bless you all,

Elena

• Members

Dear Stellaanne- All of Van Praag's books are about crossing over and what happens. I read "Reaching To Heaven". These books were suggested to me by a Reiki Master. I don't want to steer anyone away from the Bible though, it remains the greatest story ever told in History regarding resurrection!! It's just nice hearing it from a human perspective as well.

• Members

There are a ton of books that deal with this by authors such as James Van Praagh, John Edward, Sylvia Browne, even Neal Donald Walsch, Brian Weiss M.D., Gary Zukav and a host of others - best to do a search on Amazon.com. However, many of them don't agree on some of the finer points, so it can also be frustrating. Same goes for animal communicators and other mediums. A good place to discuss the confusion would be on our new forum, under Beliefs and Religion, "I Don't Know What To Believe". Glad to see so many of you have been having ADC's - I'm getting jealous again! :-)

• Members

here's one that just happened yesterday morning...i was having a pretty sad night and couldn't sleep...came on here and wrote, went back to bed and asked my Mom to please come to me in a dream or make her presence known somehow...

finally fell back to sleep and instead i dreamt of my father who i am a care-giver for and was never close too...

I woke up rather depressed...got up, went to the bathroom then headed downstairs to start my Dad's breakfast...while walking through the living room I noticed the angel that i bought after my Mom passed (and have in the area that my Mom's sick bed was) looking right at me...i thought it seemed strange and thought about that i did move the positioning about 3 weeks ago but didn't realize i moved it that much in this direction...

I just kept walking went in to make my Dad's breakfast, made myself a cup of coffee and went in the living room to drink it. While sitting in a chair in the other corner of the room I noticed that angel looking at and facing me once again...

I thought ok...maybe it's like those pictures that no matter where you stand in the room it looks like it's looking at you..

So i went to walk down the center of the room like i did earlier while walking through...all i can see was her profile...she was NOT facing in that direction and NOT looking at me coming from that direction...

I couldn't believe it..i was just freaking out...i still don't understand how that thing was looking at me when i walked by in that area...and NO, i am not a person who wakes up slowly or anything...i was wide awake when i saw this!!!

• Members

I have just become a part of beyond indigo- Just last night. My son Danny left us in June of 2004, and from the first night, has been near me. He held my hand as he walked into Heaven, during a very peaceful dreamthat I was in. I remember it vividly, step for step.This was the night after his accident, while he was on life support.I was near death myself from a broken heart. I had a tremendous calm, I had no doubt that this surrounding was safe and beautiful, although it was a surrounding that I had never seen before. I can't depend on that feeling to keep me out of the depths of despair- Earth doesn't work that way, nor does life. My Danny has decorated my life with "heartprints" from day one. I have photographed many. And, more recently he is coming to me in silhouettes- I have been able to photograph them also. Is there anywhere on this site for photos like these, does anyone know? I think that we will all be able to help each other.

• Members

Ssorry- I am introducing another subject here, because no one seems to be visiting the forum this should be under, but maybe someone here can answer this nagging question.

My question is- if we have past lives and future lives- then how will our children be there waiting for us when our time comes? How can I be Griffins Mom forever and all eternity if he reincarnates? I really do not understand this concept- and what became of "Griffins other moms" who mourned the loss of him before me? I just can't imagine Griffin being someone elses son- the concept jusy gives me more grief. I'm trying to go with Griffin being with me for all eternity- along with his other activities- how can he reincarnate and leave me AGAIN? Any answers out there?

Griffin-Schwartz.memory-of.com

Peace to all of us.

• Members

I lost my princess last November, I never really felt strongly about life after death, although Cindy, my late fiance was a firm believer. Since she has gone, especially in the first few months after her passing, things happened around the apartment we shared. Electrical appliances (the fridge, the freezer), etc, switched themselves off at the wall switch, I smelt sweet perfume smells around the apartment, but the most physical happening has been twice, after coming home from work,I work nights), the pillow where she slept, on our bed, had a deep indentation upon it... even though no one had been in the room. I want so much to believe that this is her way of showing me she is ok... but I am afraid of just clutching at any sign. It's been almost 10 months now, and the pain never stops, it just gets deeper and deeper. I just felt the need to share this, as even just talking about her seems to keep her alive in my mind... ty... John

• Members

Josh's Mom,

What a wonderful visitation from Josh. I loved your story about the balloons. If that happened to me I would definitely take it as a sign from Justin.

I have had visitations from Justin that I truly believe were from him. They just don't come often enough.

FATHER'S DAY:

I think Justin almost made my husband a believer with this visitation. The day before Father's Day I was cleaning out my bedroom closet. I hadn't touched it in at least a year. Anyway as I got to the bottom of misc junk I found a computer handmade Father's Day card that Justin had made my husband a few years back (we think). The card spoke directly to what my husband and Justin had in common. Justin had worked very hard on the card. He put pictures of himself on it. He put pictures of 2 mice playing guitar. Typed the words "You and Me, Dad". It's hard to describe, but the beauty I find in it is that I found this card the night before Father's Day in the bottom of my closet. My husband and I both don't remember Justin giving him the card on previous Father Days. I believe Justin "helped" me clean out my closet and "helped" me find that card. I gave it to my husband on Father's Day. My husband said, "maybe he really does try to contact us." I have been telling my husband about signs that I have gotten, but my husband is skeptical. It was a beautiful gift from Justin directly to my husband.

Justin's Mom forever.

• Members

griffinsmom,

I hadn't realized you'd posted these questions on that particular forum, as I've been watching the new ones only, "I Don't Know What To Believe" and "Other Beliefs", thinking that's where I'd find things like this. So, to keep this forum clear of other things, I've posted a response under "Reincarnation" where you originally posted.

• Members

Mom of Justin,

It is amazing how our kids have stayed around us and given us the comfort we needed so desperatley!

I know that without the signs that we've gotten from Josh since he passed, I wouldn't be able to function like I am now!

My husband was very skeptical at first about the signs I told him about, he hadn't seen anything or had any dreams like I did, and then the balloon morning happened!

Both my husband and my older son, even though they fought against accepting that Josh was still very much around us, had finally been shown something that even they couldn't reject!

Now I keep myself open to anything and signs have been farther apart, but it seems like when I really need to have something happen, and when I am least expecting it, and not thinking about them, thats when something happens!!!

I even had a very vivid dream where I think I astrally traveled to where Josh is, and walked into a white stone building and saw him standing in a room, he walked up to me and we hugged each for a long time!!! He has dressed in white clothes and had on a white bandana around his head. (kind of strange), but when I woke up, I had such a feeling of peace and I could still feel our embrace!

I also have had many dreams where we are driving together in a vehicle and we are just talking and talking, but I can never remember any of our converstions.

My sister and my 15 yr old neice, have also had similar dreams of being with Josh in a car!

I wish I knew what they meant!

Two days after Josh died, I was sleeping in bed and I saw him standing next to my bed, he had brightness all around him and he had on a button down shirt with patchwork like squares of the most beautiful colors I have ever seen. He just looked at me and said "Hi Mom, how do you like my shirt?"

I said "Hi Josh", and then he was gone.

I wish I could have dreams like that again!

I love the fact that he can still be around us and after contacting a Medium a few months ago, I am certian that he sees everything and is still very much, a part of our lives, just in a different way!

Thankyou for understanding and letting me tell you about our story!

Josh's Mom (Sue)

• Members

I am so excited...I couldn't wait to get on line and type about the gift I had from my daughter...as is mentioned below, these visits seem to be fewer and further between. As I have mentioned in other threads, this is the month of our loss and it just knocks you for a loop...so hard to deal with. This is the time of year all of Bridgettes friends visit the grave and come to visit me and the family. Well, 2 of her friends were here this afternoon and we were talking about Bridge and how we miss her and the funny things she did when out of the blue a black feather floated from the kitchen cieling to land right in front of us. I thought it was a fly or something to begin with and started to shew it away when I realized that it was a feather. The 2 girls and I all looked at eachother and couldn't belive what we were seeing...no one had a thing on that had feathers...we all realized that it was Bridge coming to say hello. God, I love her and miss her. She is the best.

Denise

• Members

OK

So yesterday, we are doing hurricane damage repair- and the two guys-and my husband- were in the backyard when they frantically started calling me- look- theres tigers out there!

We have woods in our back yard, separated by fence. They saw a mother tiger, and 2 babies up in a tree- a frickin tiger!

The night before, I had gone to a friends house who read my tarot cards- pulled mother earth, brother water and sister something- which told me that Griffin is here with me as I am the mother, Gianna the sis, and him the bro. So on the way home, I was thinking about the guy working here, and how he could build a cedar chest to put Griffins stuff in- and carve a tiger face on the front- High School mascot, Griff did wrestling and football....and powderpuff...

The next morning, these guys see these three tigers- Mom and 2 babies. I called my neighbor to keep the kids in, her daughter (same age as Grif who just had a dream visitation from Griffin)-(really)- she was wearing her tiger t-shirt from school. Called my friend who did the reading and her husband(Griffins "replacement" father) he was wearing a tiger t shirt. We did call 911, and animal control came out- the newspaper came out-(I told them the whole story-Griffin and all)- the neighbors heard a large animal, the dogs wouldnt go out, but A>C> did not find anything-

I wonder if Griffin sent the image of this because it is sooooo ludicris, I am still laughing at it....

Later in the day we had encounter w/ a squirrel mama and 2 babies- we had to bring the babies in- but she came back for them later, and they were together...Crazy day...Griffin, you really pulled off a good one- I will put the tiger on your box, and will always remember this. The full moon is in Pisces, and my friend told me I should be expecting some major communication from Griffin this month. Hope there is more to come. Any comments on this? It would be really unusual to really find tigers in our yard- but an image that looks so real? Maybe not.

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

GriffinsMom, if that sign don't win the prize, I'll bring you a new door prize. Let me guess, A C saw no tracks? If not, say hello to Griffin. May I ask the silliest question? Did he like Kellogg's Frosted Flakes? I'm not being a smartaleck, I just think that if he did, you would be able to connect a childhood pleasure to this, too. The squirrels, the tigers, it's all too much the same to not be exactly what you think. Have a good giggle from the high school prankster king. Give your son the crown. This one is soooooooo perfect. I love it. If you need anything for help down there, we were told we aren't allowed to bring this truck down, otherwise the National Guard would shoot us. We have a few supplies available.

• Members

Griffin's Mom,

How unbeleivably awesome!!! Just the fact that so many people saw it and so many people had on the t-shirts, that's is soooooo cool!!

Our kids are great for doing so much to make us understand that they are OK where they are! Of course, it's not the way we want it, but that fact that they can still be a part of our lives, in such a way, that we can only only GET!!

I'm glad to see that you are healing alittle!! Your time has been long and I've been following your posts and it's good to see you be able to get alittle smile in, now and then!

Hugs to you,

Josh's Mom (Sue)

• Members

hi...I am fairly new...posting to the loss of father board and lurking here. My dad passed away, suddenly, on August 10, 2005 at age 59y.o He was found in my parents home by the cleaning lady and they suspect aortic anuryism(spelling?). We had just seen him the night before...so full of life.

Anyway, I want so much to \"feel\" him and pray that he will \"touch\" me somehow. Lately, I have had 2 strange episodes while driving that I was wondering about. My dad was really into \"gadgets\" and \"toys\" and was a salesman that traveled to peoples house. He loved to use his \"On-Star\" feature in his car and would frequently call them if he was lost or for directions. (we all thought it was so funny).

So...twice now, while driving, I have heard a phone ringing while driving and when I looked at the stereo this last time, the word \"call\" was on there. I have \"On- Star\" in my car and my mom has it in hers. It happened one time in hers and one time in mine. Neither one of us EVER use the feature and I don\'t even know if we have the service contract. The first time it happened...I was spooked...I kept listening and looking...! My first thought was it was my dad. It just happened the other day and really freaked me out...I started crying and yelling for him...begging him to show me another sign. Then it stopped.

My dad loved his phones...always calling us...always wanting to check in. Could I be looking into this too much or what?

Thanks...

• Members

jujubee1,

I am sorry for your loss. I think your dad is coming thru to you. You are so fresh into this grieving and I know how difficult it it for you. Your dad lives on and will always try to make it thru to you. Sometimes, I think when we are really upset the energy is very dense for them to make it thru to us....my husband has come thru to me when I was more relaxed....It is all so unpredictable as we ourselves are going thru turbulance with our own emotions and grieving. I would suggest reading as much about the afterlife as posssible...That is what I did last year but now I am in a stage where I am very low on energy and it is tough to read. My son told me yesterday that he thinks his dad is around him as he see streak in front of him....like something is flying to him and then goes off...he just broke his collar bone and has been laid up alittle and I think his dad is there with him. For me, my husband showed his face to me in our bedroom window last fall shortley after he passed. My dad "passed" shortly before my husband but he hasn't not come thru to me???? I think I have been so upset over my husband that it is difficult for my dad to come thru.....a medium last week told me my dad is there and he is just standing and watching me from behind....we were very close and I do have alot of stress associated with my husbands "passing". Somethings that have helped me are never saying they died but they "passed on".....and I do believe they just shed their bodies and their spirit/souls live forever....and they are with us and waiting for the day we will meet again....When I get really down I know they wouldn't want me to be upset and that helps alittle.....This is the worst thing we or anyone could go thru and no-one knows unless they have been there and life does go on...We feel forgotten.....it is hard. Your have come to a good place where we all try and lift each other so keep writing.

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Laura, stress can do such naughty little things. I'm sure your son is truly seeing his Dad. Gravity and carbon based life has no bearing on us once we are passed into the spirit realm. A wall to us is impassible, to them, an open door. Your outlook on "passing on" is very healthy. About that stress, when I'm really under pressure, Jenni stays away for a little while. She wants peace all around her. In time, this will resolve for you, and you will be able to have what you want, your Dad. Give meditation a try, and see what happens to the stress. Just a thought. Here's a hug for a friend. Take care of yourself today. Me

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Jujubee1, our loved ones try to connect through what they know and love. He loves you, and also has a thing for those toys, so maybe you'll be seeing more of that. My Jenni is a sweetie, a cuddler. I'd like to see her, and someday I shall. May you find the peace you seek.

• Members

it's so great to hear someone say the things I have been going through...

I often feel that my Mom does not show herself and the feeling of her presence is gone when I really am stressing. I have to calm down and talk to her...really dig deep to express what's going on...after i do this I truly feel that she heard me and is mulling it around. Within a day or so I do feel better, clearer and know that her love and care is following me...it's on my passenger car seat, in my bedroom, the back yard etc...I know she comes and goes and it's good to hear someone else have the same feeling.

• Members

My mother died suddenly this summer on her 68th birthday, of a ruptured aortic aneurism brought on by a heart attack. We've had a few things happen since then that are pretty funny and my mother's way of saying "HI!" I have a nephew in the Marine Corps and while trying to get in touch with him in VA, we were mistakenly given a number that linked us to a navy ship. We dialed the number twice thinking that someone was playing a joke on us and the man who answered the phone was not happy with us! It became a joke with the family at a time when it was hard for us to laugh. A few weeks after her passing, I read in the paper that the same ship was making a stop in a local port where I live (5 hours from where my family lives) and I knew it was a sign from my mother letting us know that she knew about the call to the ship and the laughter we all got from it.

Recently, my Dad had an experience too. The The ceiling light in their bedroom has not worked in 15 years. Suddenly, the other night, my father walked by the room and the light was on! He did immediately think it was Mom making a visit, but then tried to pass it off as a short in the wiring (the house is over 100 years old). I do sometimes feel like she's standing in the room with me and see small bits of light that dance across the room. I just smile, knowing that she's near!

• Members

I had a strange dream this morning and I hoping someone here can help

me make sense of it. First, I lost my best friend in the entire world

to The Station Nightclub Fire due to Great White\'s illegal pyro show.

Well, the dream starts off with a friend of mine dropping me off at

a house that Tina lived at, at one time. I walked into the house and

Tina\'s twin Tammy was there with her life partner Julia, They both were

very upset and I asked what was going on. They tell me that Tina was

missing. I freaked. They wanted to me to stay at her house because it

was way too much for them to stay.....I said ok

Then the dream cut to me on my cellphone calling another friend of

mine. I was telling her that Tina was missing, she paused and I asked

her what she knew and she hung up. I went to my mother\'s house and used

her phone. I find out that Tina isn\'t missing, she is there with my friend

and get this, she is mad with me. She gets on the phone and tells me that

I said some nasty stuff about her and I told her that I didn\'t, come to

find out it was my friend who lied to her about it. My other friend got

and told me that Tina wants nothing else to do with you and she hates you.

My mother was mad at for making noise on the phone and she was watching police

on the nest street over. I call my friend back and I got my friend\'s mother.

She tells me that they are not there after making me hold, I said swear on

my brother Joey\'s soul that your daughter and Tina left.

I was crying at this point and I told her to tell Tina that I love her

and to call me. Then I woke up. It bummed me out. What does this mean?

Tina and I were close in life.

-Annie

• Members

For you, Isabelle- I read on the other site that you can't seem to move in your present situation after losing your son. I too lost my son, in June of 2004 and have been TREMENDOUSLY blessed by signs that he leaves me and all other members of this family.He leaves hearts everywhere, we have 2-3 photo albums of them. However, let me not tell you that with this has come little pain because I feel as if we have some belief system here. This has been so painful- So painful- But, lately I did hear him say in my heart "Mom, I am so perfect right where I am. I am being all that I was ever made to be- I am free to watch over all of my loved ones and I am preparing our huge mansion in the sky where we will all be living together one day." I get peace from this, because he will come to me with these thoughts, I become very peaceful, I listen with my heart and then I move on with life- The 2 seem very different- I do know that time is not up here- You know when it is, especially after you have lost a child. What you believe, is what will be. No one can make you think one way or not- You have to open yourself to any and all possibilities and then just be. There are a couple of good books- "Hello From Heaven". Try that first and good luck. I am more than happy to share with you my experiences, however you must journey out to experience the possibilities that could help you get centered enough a little bit of the time, so you can welcome some things. Believe in all that you have still with this child. They do live on. If you need a friend again, please don't hesitate to let me know. As for reincarnation, my personal opinion is just that- I feel that the land of eternal peace is far better for mine than a world of fear and sadness. My Danny will never know that agony that I have known with my family for the last 18 months. He is totally peaceful where he is.

He is here, there and everywhere, I call it- But Earth again?? I hope not... xomamabets

• Members

Jujubee- They say that sritual loved ones come through in lights, telephones, familiar smells, even pipe tobacco, coins, butterflies... The list goes on- Get the book "Hello from Heaven" Alot of these questions will be answered for you... An excellent read!!! XO mamabets

• Members

Mamabets,

Tina died in The Station Nightclub Fire on 2-20-03. It took days

to ID her. In my dream that I had the fire never happened, so

I don\\\'t know where that dream came from. She was mad at me in the dream

but she wasn\\\'t the time that I saw her before the fire. The dream depressed

me. I love her more than anything. She was a mahor part of my life for 18

years and saved me from drinking. The hole left in my heart is huge and

I doubt it will ever heal. Sorry for the mix up.

-Annie

• Members

annietina,

Did you have this dream recently?...I often dream of my Mom and one time dreamt that she was really sick (like she was before she passed except even worse)...the dream upset me all day... Then I started to think about different reasons she would appear that way. One clear one that came to me was that she IS really sick right now ...because of what i have been going through... She was telling me in the dream she's not at peace because I'M NOT at peace...understand? Maybe your friend is trying to tell you she's mad at you for carrying this burden so heavy for so long.... Not that you will ever forget or be the same as you once were...but you should try to find ways to communicate with her in a calm way and do things to remember her life and what was beautiful about her and your relationship...try to cut down on your inner turmoil and perhaps you will dream of her in a different way....just a thought based on my own experiences.

• Members

Annietina, I agree with Stellanne. I too beleive John had come o me in my dreams sometimes I am not sure what he is trying to get through to me I ponder this often, other times he shows me his is OK.

I would like to share with all of what happened today. I was driving my car on a road I taught Johnny how to drive on and as I was driving my electric seat began to move forward with no one touching it, I was alone in the car.

I could not help it but I had to giggle I KNEW it was Johnny reminding me of his driving lessons as I used to tell him you need to move the seat up it looks like you are laying down and cannot reach the pedals.

I knew it was him riding with me to the doctors office, he always worried about my doctors appointments, he was telling me he was with me.

Lucette

Johnny's mom forever 22

• Members

Lucette...I LOVE that story. It gave me the 'warm fuzzy' feeling.

I had an incident while groc. shopping the other day that I couldn't help think was my daughter Bridgette shopping with me. A bit of back ground; after the loss of my daughter I couldn't go shopping, it was too difficult. So, my son would take my credit card and go for me...I started to feel like a bad parent and recently took the chore (it is a chore) over again. Well, 2 days ago while doing my monthly groc. trip they had a sale on Pepsi product and I bought a pepsi and was looking at the Dr.Pepper, which is what my daughter drank...I hesitated for quite a while, just looking at the DP and thought, what the heck, someone will drink it, I'm sure. So I grabbed a 12 pack and as I was bending over to put it on the bottom of the cart, the cart moved...I hadn't touched it yet and it didn't move an inch...it moved slowly back about 4 feet. Like it was on a hill, but it wasn't (obviously). I started giggling, said (out loud)"funny Bridge, thanks" and then smiled through the rest of my shopping trip. This was the 2 year date of the accident and I was obviously thinking of my daughter and depressed and so on. It certainly lightened my mood.

Denise

• Members

Ribitsmom, Wow what a great thing to happen for you. You mentioned that it was two years to the date of your beautiful daughter. The time line for John he was in the 2nd day of his coma last year. I stayed in bed on the 26th (the day of the accident) almost all day and only went out that day because of doctors appointment, glad I had the appointment.

Dr. Pepper was also his favorite soft drink too, I also buy it with the same thought someone will drink it.

Thanks for sharing, Lucette

• Members
OK

So yesterday, we are doing hurricane damage repair- and the two guys-and my husband- were in the backyard when they frantically started calling me- look- theres tigers out there!

We have woods in our back yard, separated by fence. They saw a mother tiger, and 2 babies up in a tree- a frickin tiger!

The night before, I had gone to a friends house who read my tarot cards- pulled mother earth, brother water and sister something- which told me that Griffin is here with me as I am the mother, Gianna the sis, and him the bro. So on the way home, I was thinking about the guy working here, and how he could build a cedar chest to put Griffins stuff in- and carve a tiger face on the front- High School mascot, Griff did wrestling and football....and powderpuff...

The next morning, these guys see these three tigers- Mom and 2 babies. I called my neighbor to keep the kids in, her daughter (same age as Grif who just had a dream visitation from Griffin)-(really)- she was wearing her tiger t-shirt from school. Called my friend who did the reading and her husband(Griffins "replacement" father) he was wearing a tiger t shirt. We did call 911, and animal control came out- the newspaper came out-(I told them the whole story-Griffin and all)- the neighbors heard a large animal, the dogs wouldnt go out, but A>C> did not find anything-

I wonder if Griffin sent the image of this because it is sooooo ludicris, I am still laughing at it....

Later in the day we had encounter w/ a squirrel mama and 2 babies- we had to bring the babies in- but she came back for them later, and they were together...Crazy day...Griffin, you really pulled off a good one- I will put the tiger on your box, and will always remember this. The full moon is in Pisces, and my friend told me I should be expecting some major communication from Griffin this month. Hope there is more to come. Any comments on this? It would be really unusual to really find tigers in our yard- but an image that looks so real? Maybe not.

Just an FYI- Everyday since this day I have seen some sort of Tiger thing- the other night on TV, a guy was tatooed like a tiger, and worked up in trees- today my friends daughter had a small teletubbie- with 2 tigers on its stomach.

Keepin it short- but tiger power! Griffin- you are truly amazing!

• Members

Thank you so much Jscmom and Stellaanne,

I know what you are saying about my dream about Tina.

I try to just think about the good times and smile about

how beautiful our friendship truly was and then the waves

of anger take over. No matter how I try not to, it\\\'s there.

Stellaanne,

You\\\'re probably right about her being mad at me from the

other side because of the feelings that I carry around from

day to day about what happened to her and not having her here.

Yes, this was a recent dream. I thought it was my own inner

anger at myself for not being there for her and saving her

life that night but what you are telling me makes more sense.

I have so many feelings about losing her, it\\\'s hard to keep

track. Ir\\\'s hard and I wish that I could change it but I don\\\'t

know how to and no matter who I talk to(professional), it doesn\\\'t

change the fact that she died the way she did.

You know what I mean?

Love,

Annie

Tina Ayer\\\'s Best Friend

• Members

Here is a sign that I have been getting.

I\\\'ve been getting signs from my best friend Tina since she died on 2-20-03.

After she died, now everytime I look at the clock, it would be, 11:11, 2:20,

1:11 and so on. I know she died at 11:11pm the night of the fire because this has never happened to me before. In fact, when we started to write Heaven\\\'s Light (Tina\\\'s Song) at the recording studio, it was 11:11pm.

Another sign I\\\'ve been getting is, the horn in my 1994 Saturn (She had one too) would go off for no good reason. I had it checked out and they found nothing. This would happen everytime I would be thinking of her or if her name came up or if there was something going on that she didn\\\'t like. It got to the point where I had to discoonnect the horn. In June of this year, I totalled the Saturn in an accident. I saved the horn and put it right near her picture. I now have a 1996 Pontiac Sunfire. I don\\\'t use the horn because it doesn\\\'t work.

Guess what?

Ir tried to go off twice so far and I wasn\\\'t even in the car. It was Tina again, I know it.

Strange huh?

Love,

Annie

• Members

Annie...that is wonderful. When I had things (doors opening with no reason) happen to me and I started to get a tad irritated I finally just asked Bridge (my daughter)to stop...I get that she is there, but the door to the basement is freaking me out...and it stopped. I didn't need to bolt the door closed or anything, I think she respected my wishes. Now she visits in other ways.

Denise

• Members

annie,

I understand your anger but it's not reasonable to be angry at yourself. I can understand you being upset about the way things happened and the lack of you be able to be there...help her, or at least say goodbye. But being angry with yourself is really not going to get you anywhere with your grief...eventually you will have to let that inner anger go and you will still be left with the grieving work so you might as well forgive yourself (although i don't believe you have anything to forgive)..

Try to imagine that she was scared for a moment then relieved...travelled about her body and went to people she loved to check in and see what was going on...see you find out about the fire and now watch you all this time being stuck not just in the loss of your friend but all these other issues...

You have to believe she is OK where she is...and that life although it sucks sometimes takes these types of turns.

I believe there is a heaven and you should think about it. if you don't believe in heaven...perhaps just a calm peaceful place...try to imagine that she's there...and know that what you are going through is far worse than what she is...if you truly love her that should comfort you.

I am as sad as a person can be believe me...but i have to know that someday I'll be with my Mom again.

• Members
Annie...that is wonderful. When I had things (doors opening with no reason) happen to me and I started to get a tad irritated I finally just asked Bridge (my daughter)to stop...I get that she is there, but the door to the basement is freaking me out...and it stopped. I didn\'t need to bolt the door closed or anything, I think she respected my wishes. Now she visits in other ways.

Denise

Denise,

Not Tina, she is still trting to play with the car

horn but this one doesn\'t work. LOL She also loves

to play with the light on the basement stairs and the

radio. She lets me know she is there, that is for sure!

Love,

Annie

Archived