Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

ADC's, Visions & Dreams

cvaughan598

• Members
seekingsolace

Tinasdad,

It's wonderful that you were able to feel Stacey's hug : ) There is nothing quite like a touch from the Other Side. It truly is an incredible warmth on a cold day. Thank-you for sharing your experience.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hello, I have not had any experiences of ADC\'s but hope I do someday. My husband just died June 21st of lung cancer after being ill 18 months. I do feel he had some communication with me as he died--although I wasn\'t with him. I had gone to work that morning about 700am and my stepson(adult) was with him.He had been up all nite, restless couldn't get comfortable--although he was on a morphine pump for pain. I called home at 830am to see how he was, and he was sleeping. My stepson called me at 900am to come right home--no explanation--I just knew it was serious. I cried as I drove home--half way home a \"calm\" came over me and I relaxed. I just knew he died--in my heart I knew it. I slowed down to avoid a speeding ticket or car wreck. I got home at 935 and my stepson came out to meet me. He said his dad was no longer in pain; he died at 915. He was alert enough the last 10 minutes of his life-to ask my stepson to hold his hand. He then coughed twice and died. He didn\'t take several long slow breathes as some dying people do. He died right after 2 coughs. I do firmly believe Mike gave me a sign he left us. I do firmly believe when your spirit leaves your body there is a peace among us. I can not describe the feeling I got half way home. It was a warm,comfort and peaceful feeling. I want to know Mike is with me still. At the funeral home, I looked in the casket--and knew Mike wasn\'t there. Just a body, or shell. Not the spirit--the real soul I knew. The gravesite is just a place for me to visit. I have an empty feeling when I go there. He is not there. It is not where Mike is. I feel it is a waste of time to go there. I feel closer to him being at our home. I wonder if sometimes I am missing some of the signs he may be giving me. I just pray he is there for me. I love him and miss him so much. God bless,Nancy C

• Members
seekingsolace

Nancy55 [Nancy],

Welcome to our group : )

The warm calm that you felt the day that Mike died was indeed a sign from him. The calm, the peace that came over you ...that was Mike reaching out to touch you ...to let you know that he had crossed over but that he was with you.

I can't speak for him but I have no doubt that Mike is indeed still with you. You are probably just missing the signs that he has been sending. To make yourself more receptive to noticing signs, you could start by allowing some "Mike time" every day [start with 5min or 15min] where you just sit and talk with him and then take a moment of silence to listen, look around and listen ..eyes open, eyes closed. It's a way of letting him know that you are there and trying to listen to him ...to make a connection. If this doesn't feel right for you right now, that's ok too. It's important that you are within your comfort zone. There are many different ways of approaching this so please do let me know if this is uncomfortable and I can make other suggestions as well.

I'm not surprised to hear that you don't feel Mike at his gravesite. When I walk through cemetaries, I rarely feel much Other Side activity going on there. So, put simply, he's not hanging out there. He's at home with you ...where you have been intuiting.

Trust your senses.

• Members

Seekingsolace, thank you for your response. It is so good to know someone understands the feeling I recieved that day. I actually thought, later, I must have been nuts! I knew what I felt and it was a very deep calm feeling. I will try your approach and see if it helps. When I get off work, I just want to get home--where Mike always was--waiting for me. I get so disappointed when I get home and it is real---he is gone. I can't bear thinking of never seeing him again. My life is so empty without him. I can't stand the thought of feeling like this for however long --it takes to heal. This isn't fair and I don't know how to deal with all this pain. Bye for now, and God bless,Nancy C

• Members

Seekingsolace,

Thank you...I have an earache right now and have to get up early in the morning to take my son off to college but I will take your advice and start making time to log my feelings and times I do get things from my husband. I feel I have given 110% to my kids the last 6 weeks and not much to myself. I will refocus because connecting with my husband is what keeps me ticking. I have alot of work to do and as soon as I get home tomorrow I will get organized and make my quality time. Again, thank you.

To everyone else here....keep working on it and I know we will all conquer this learning curve.

• Members

Laura, a little quiet is good and quality time with your husband will please him.

Seekingsolace, thank you for the wisdom, and her touch and hug is just that, a warmth and comfort. I love her so much.

• Members

Hi Seekingsolace,

How have you been and is your furchild still with you? I've been wondering how things have been going with all that, and I sincerely hope she's/he's (so sorry, I've forgotten already which gender!) still hanging in there. Because of that,I realize you got rather interrupted there, but I just remembered about my previous question to you about "perfect imperfection". I'd last reworded it on July 6. If you have the time or inclination right now, did you consider it any further?

• Members

Dear Seekingsolace,

Thank you for your reply... I've been wondering about Steven's death, he probably couldn't reach me ;) I'm on vacation right now, in Spain and I'm doing better... Steven is still helping me very much :)

Bless you

Elena

• Members
computermemaw2

I've read just about every book I can get my hands on about the afterlife since my husband's death in Jan 04. I needed confirmation, something to hang on to, that although my husband physically was gone, his spirit still lives on. I truly believe there's more to life than this, but I've gotten so depressed and upset reading of the ADCs, visions, dreams, etc everyone else seems blessed to have received, while I nothing. It has me questioning my beliefs now, wondering if my husband still loves me, wondering if he's aware of what goes on in my and our grown children's lives. I talk to him every day and have asked for some sign, anything, to let me know he's happy, well, with family and friends. Maybe I'm still hurting too much and just aren't receptive enough. But I so desperately need to know he's okay - I need to get that message from him personally. I need to know that he'll be there waiting for me when it's my time to cross over. I know physically I'll never see him again, or hold him, or him me, but I need to believe we'll be together again one day. If I didn't have that thought to believe in, I don't think I could go on--I wouldn't want to. I know I should value life and believe that God will see me through this, but sometimes I don't know what I believe in any more. I've prayed not to be allowed to live long lonely years without my husband. 33 years wasn't enough, we should have had 20 more. I don't want to live 20 years without my husband. How do you stop loving someone just because their physically no longer here? Why should you? I still feel married. I need to have connection with him. How is it that some are so fortunate to have visits and others not?

• Members

I don\'t know if this is a sign or not, but, the other nite my family and I went to the relay for life(cancer) walk. At the end of the evening--they announced each cancer persons name, either fighting cancer, or deceased. Last year at this time, Mike went and walked the walk, this year of course he was gone. As they said Mike's name(with real harp music performing), there was a breeze that came thru--the leaves on the trees ruffled and the breeze went across my face.It was the most beautiful feeling. I felt comfort. I just looked up at the dark sky and cried. I don't know if this is a sign. I just know it was wonderful. Last year at the cancer walk, Mike talked to so many people who gave him hope and encouragement. He left there with confidence he would beat cancer. This year maybe he was telling me he was ok? It was hard for us to be there this year without him. I miss him so much. Nancy

• Members

Nancy55, that sounds so beautiful to have happen. While you ask yourself if it was him, consider that the Greek word for "spirit" is "breath" or "wind." If it happens again, say something to him. I began getting a feeling like someone touching my shoulder, which freaked me out at first. Now, I talk to my daughter when this happens, and I feel so loved and relaxed. My wife and one of my friends have seen her moving my long hair, like she's hugging me.

_________

Computermemaw2, there's no reason to stop loving someone, only because they live in a different realm. About hearing from him, I can't say much, because this has only happened with my daughter, and she seems to like being with me when I pray late at night.

• Members

Dear Tinasdad,i get that feeling all the time,that someone is touching my shoulder,i am so glad to hear that it happens to others and it's not just my imagination,once i also believe that i heard my son say,mom just like he always did.Iam so afraid as time passes these signs will stop.I miss my son so much,i think of him constantly,i don't heardly sleep.Ijust pray it's true and we will be reunited again someday...

• Members

Seekingsolace,

I have a question, a friend of mine told me that if someone comit suicide that they don't go to the same place as someone else... Is this true?

Also I had another dream in which Steven call me on my cell phone, again I had problems understanding what he was saying (like he was really far away). I just heard him saying that he found a job for me (that makes sense as I've just finished school and I'm gonna start looking for a job). Again I've been really stupid, like last time and I was talking and talking instead of letting him speak.

In another part of the dream, I'm in a store with Steven and I was looking at his face, at every details... he looked so good, the best he could look... I than kissed him and it felt so real...

Just wanted to share this dream ;-)

Elena

• Members

Hello to everybody in here....on Sunday will be six mounths since my houband has passed away...its getting better everyday...but of course pain is always in my heart..i am standing on my feet again...i dont like the way things are...but this is it. I can not change anything no matter how hard i try. I can not stand to look back on my past...and i can not stand look the future of my life and my kids...i am just trying to be fine each day...in my dreams each time i see him...there is always from his site an emotional distance...even sometimes i see him as he is about to live with another woman...i never before had such dreams...i was not jelous of him...he was faithfull to me as long as we were together....and since i was not spiritualy only very faithfull to him while we were together i thing i would understand and forgive him in case that he would have been with another woman while he was still alive. Has any of you the same experience or any idea if those dreams mean something ? Thank you all for being here...wish to you all....to be someday with our beloved ones somehow

• Members
I've read just about every book I can get my hands on about the afterlife since my husband's death in Jan 04. I needed confirmation, something to hang on to, that although my husband physically was gone, his spirit still lives on. I truly believe there's more to life than this, but I've gotten so depressed and upset reading of the ADCs, visions, dreams, etc everyone else seems blessed to have received, while I nothing. It has me questioning my beliefs now, wondering if my husband still loves me, wondering if he's aware of what goes on in my and our grown children's lives. I talk to him every day and have asked for some sign, anything, to let me know he's happy, well, with family and friends. Maybe I'm still hurting too much and just aren't receptive enough. But I so desperately need to know he's okay - I need to get that message from him personally. I need to know that he'll be there waiting for me when it's my time to cross over. I know physically I'll never see him again, or hold him, or him me, but I need to believe we'll be together again one day. If I didn't have that thought to believe in, I don't think I could go on--I wouldn't want to. I know I should value life and believe that God will see me through this, but sometimes I don't know what I believe in any more. I've prayed not to be allowed to live long lonely years without my husband. 33 years wasn't enough, we should have had 20 more. I don't want to live 20 years without my husband. How do you stop loving someone just because their physically no longer here? Why should you? I still feel married. I need to have connection with him. How is it that some are so fortunate to have visits and others not?

Having dreams or not, feeling him sensing him or not, no matter what thanks God someday we will all pass away and we will finaly find out wether there is something real there or not. Dreams and senses can be signs but also can be our imagination...so be patient. In my religion dreams are not something that we must give attention, only prayers, charities to his name counts to souls...and probably since your mind is all the time with him "you are online" so maybe you dont realy need a special sign from him. Your agony is common to all of us...i could give anything just to have a strong and unchallengable sign from my love....but ...is have sences and dreams but as much comfort i get i also get i great deal of confuse...so in my opinion love him and pray for him and wait till the day......Iocasti

• Members

I'm not sure if I have an overactive imagination..or if I had a vision. I've had a few dreams since the passing of my beloved Gary but this time was different. I went back to sleep after getting my son off to school I was in the middle of having a dream about a good girlfriend of mine that I've been going out dancing with on occasion..there was also another girl with us that I didn't recognize. We were dancing and I started becoming numb in this dream..I thought that's odd I've only had one drink and I'm feeling numb I'd better sit down but my friend Julie said wait..I'll get us some water. She went over to the stage where this band was playing and got us a bottle of water each. I started drinking the water and I woke up but before my eyes open..my mind was awake and totally alert..I kept seeing images flashing before me quickly of blue skies and clouds...then I started seeing rock formations also as if I were out west...I then saw a black filled in outline of a man from mid shoulders to head standing next to the rock formations and I'm thinking to myself..Oh My God it's Gary...I'm going to see Gary!!!! I got so excited I opened my eyes and that was it..it ended. I tried closing my eyes again to get the image back but nothing. Can anyone tell me if they know what this means and/or if anyone has had an experience like this???

• Members

Elena82, I am trained in seminary, as well as social work. I believe our eternal destiny lies in faith, not action. An act of suicide is not unforgiveable, just grievious and irrational. Even God sees it as an irrational act of the human heart. But He takes us to Heaven, not what we do. I hope you can rest in this, feeling that he's there.

• Members

Withani, Cindi, it sounds like he is trying to reveal himself to you. Because of the pleasant surroundings, I interpret this as his happiness with his eternal setting.

Do you feel his touch at any time? Since I received my daughter's personal effects (her purse and its contents), she's touched my shoulder or hugged me several times. I've tried to talk to her, but no verbal reply, only a sense of peace.

• Members
We were dancing and I started becoming numb in this dream..I thought that's odd I've only had one drink and I'm feeling numb I'd better sit down but my friend Julie said wait..I'll get us some water. She went over to the stage where this band was playing and got us a bottle of water each. I started drinking the water and I woke up but before my eyes open..my mind was awake and totally alert..I kept seeing images flashing before me quickly of blue skies and clouds...then I started seeing rock formations also as if I were out west...I then saw a black filled in outline of a man from mid shoulders to head standing next to the rock formations

Withani,

I can't tell you if this was a visitation &/or your own Higher Self speaking to you, (only you have the privelege of deciding that!), but whichever it was, it sounds pretty good based on my books! As usual, the feelings it left you with are as important as the content, so use them to guide your thoughts on the matter.

Symbolically, this was rich in inspiring ideas. While there isn't room to list everything, here are the key components at least, for both the preceding dream and the experience afterwards:

NUMBNESS: cut off from feelings or suppressing something frightening, OR in emotional shock.

WATER: usually to do with emotions, intuition, psychic perceptions, the subconscious mind, the mystery of female energy. Can also mean new life or new creative potential. CLEAR water can symbolize clarity, being receptive and intuitive. Water also relates to spiritual alignment and attunement, your unconscious self, the source of vitality.

SKY: freedom to expand in every direction, without limitations.

BLUE: the conscious mind, the masculine, the Father, the open and expansive part of yourself. Also, mystical perceptions, peace and spirituality.

CLOUDS: spiritual uplifting, inner peace (if they were clear clouds, not stormy), clouds in waking life can bring messages from spirit.

ROCKS: strength, permanence and stability. Also, can mean a sign of grounding (as a reminder to yourself to GET grounded).

The closest I could find to the "outline, filled in" was

SHADOW: unknown parts of self (bring those parts into the light to become more integrated), OR a sign of fear...but shadow disappears in the light and is an illusion, OR your latent potential.

So no matter which way you choose to look at all this, it all sounds quite wonderful to ME! Sounds like you're getting closer to the MARK in many respects! I hope this makes you feel better about your journey. I haven't seen so many positive signs in one (we'll call it) experience in a long time!! You GO, girl!

• Members

TinasDad...thank you for your response...they were VERY PLEASANT surroundings. Reminded me of out west although I've never been...Gary did live there a few years in his life. I felt SO CLOSE to actually SEEING HIM TODAY!!! I am so excited!!!!! As far as touch...the first time I felt touch was a couple days after his passing...it was a hug from behind while I was brushing my teeth and crying. It was strange because when I mentioned that to my 17 year old son he said he felt a hug when he was playing video games over his friends house that same week. He was very close to Gary...five when he met him and 17 when he passed. I've also felt occasional touches but not on a consistent basis.

The only place I feel like I can talk about these things are here...otherwise I'm afraid I'll be taken away in a straight jacket...

Thank You So Much!!!

Cindi

• Members

Swede1...Thank You So Much For Your Insight..as mentioned to TinasDad..I can't talk about this in the real world or I'll be locked up!!! Your insight is so much appreciated...and I felt as if I came so close to actually seeing my beloved Gary this morning!!! I'm so excited about the experience...we were so close and I KNOW if he can get to me and I to him we're THERE!!! I put in the position now where I have to make career choices and I just HAPPEN to have an interview tommorrow where the salary will probably be 1/2 of what I'm used to making but instead of staying in business this is working with the Mentally Handicapped which would be paying me much more in what matters most. The fact that you haven't seen as many positives in a long time makes me optimistic that I will be able to continue my relationship with Gary as well as contributing to the people who could benefit from my experience and make my journey that much more important to be "up" for.

THANK YOU!!!!

Cindi

• Members

Withani,

Glad I could help. I've kept forgetting to ask you....what kind of dance do you do? (I'm into Ballroom myself)

And as a note, free-style dancing is often a good way to quiet the mind, raise one's vibrations, etc. in order to access those other realms easier....although the idea is to do this regularly.

• Members

Swede1...freestyle is the type of dancing I do. Gary and I used to dance religiously every Saturday night...he LOVED it and I hate to boost but we were really good at it together. It's been tough to get back to but now I dance with girlfriends and my 1 1/2 year old grandson. Not the same... but at least I'm dancing. Several years ago my daughter and I used to clog dance..we're not really BIG COUNTRY fans but somehow we ended up through her school being cloggers..we'd go to Strawberry Festivals..Pumpkin Festivals and County Fairs and dance with a group.

Ballroom Dancing...I bet that's a lot of fun!!! Gary and I always wanted to take Ballroom dancing but with a full time job and raising three kids I just didn't have anywhere to fit it in the schedule until this YEAR!!! Unfortunately our timing was off.

• Members

withani, just a "silly" question, do you find your grandson helpful in your grief? My grandson is 4, and he lights up my day with his adorable ways, especially when he calls just to say, "I love you, Grandpa." I really enjoy hearing him chattering about all the wonders in his world - the latest is the farm tractor. Mark

• Members

Swede1, I have a question about the children my wife and I lost through miscarriage. My daughter Stacey is now visiting me almost daily, at about 11:30 pm - she was killed during a rape at 21. In the last few days, I'm getting the smell of daisies, which my wife received after miscarrying our second daughter, whom we named Cassandra. I also see alot of green, like I may be in a large, open field playing with children, when I'm dreaming. Does this make any sense to you? Or am I just hoping for the rest of my children to come home to visit, and my heart hasn't accepted that yet? You know I was always the skeptic about this, so I'm still not completely settled about it all. Maybe this is why the other one hasn't revealed any identity. Whenever the other visitor is here, I sense a female child, a youthful innocence, and those daisies. I never thought I'd be talking about this. If you have no ideas about what I'm babbling about, it's okay by me. I have no clue on these things, and not too sure about it all yet. I do greatly appreciate your knowledge and advice. I will tell you that I've grown to enjoy the hugs from Stacey so much. I never dreamed of something like this, and what a comfort it can be. Mark

• Members

TinasDad/Mark...funny you should ask that question and I don't find it "silly" at all. The circle of life...it's amazing.

Peanut..as I refer to him (his name is really Wayne but I feel it's too big of a name for a little guy so I nicknamed him Peanut) is 18 months old. He and my daughter live with me because her husband is in the army...stationed in Korea..and they've been with me since June '04 when he was only 5 mos. old.

YES HE IS DEFINITELY HELPFUL IN MY GRIEF!!!!! As you mentioned..lights up my life..it's going to be tough when he moves out...I was very happy that Gary was able to meet Peanut..he and my daughter had been at odds for a couple years and then June '04 she agreed to let him see Peanut. Gary loved children and was very good with them.

To see the world through the eyes of a small child...WOW!!! I'm glad you have a grandson who calls to tell you he loves you....just what the doctor ordered!!! I consider mine a godsend and I'm sure you view yours as the same. I know you have a lot going on with your wife's illness but I would encourage you to spend as much time as you can with him...it HELPS!!!

Take Care,

Cindi

• Members

TinasDad/Mark...P.S. - I've gotta add that initially I felt angry with everyone because of the chaos here with a son...daughter..grandson (and his dad in the army) I felt like I was cheated of the time I could've and should've been spending with Gary. On New Year's Eve he wanted to go out so bad and I couldn't because I promised my daughter and son in law I would babysit since my son in law was two days later. So Gary did come over while I babysat and went went out the next day on New Years Day and the following day was when he passed...while I was getting my oil changed and running errands.

• Members

Cindi, oooo, anger. On the night Stacey died, I was in the ER with a panic attack. Until the police found her remains, I was so deeply depressed. At this time, I didn't know I had a daughter. It was all through her energy. Now, I fight spells of anger, like why I wasn't with her. I didn't even know her. I'm so happy she's with me in her spirit, and I know the depth of my daughter's love for her Dad. Gary still loves you. I'm sure that hug is the beginning of many. In the quiet, he'll be there. May your heart have peace. Mark

• Members
seekingsolace

Hi Everyone.

Lots to catch up on. Sorry I've been unable to write for a while again. My dog is still with me and more stable than before but my time is still taken up with her. On top of that, I am preparing for a major relocation. So, although I will come online when I can, for the next few weeks, my written presence might be on the side of scarce : ( Know that I think of all of you daily. Even when my written words will be few and far between for the next while, know that I am still with all of you ... listening.

A hello to Songbird, Ashleyrae's mom, Lauraanne, Lauraa, Sunflowers, Yarsa0513. A hello to everyone out there reading ..and welcome.

I have replied to each of you in alpha order again [to keep things simple]:

Computermemaw [see 8.15.05]: Your husband IS aware of everything that is going on in your life and that of your children. I am so certain of this that I would bet my everything on it ...and I'm not a gambler ..I just experience the Other Side and the level of seperation that you describe just does not exist there. On the Other Side you are part of everything and everyone so it is impossible to not know everything. When you have a heart connection to someone, to certain people [ie. family, friends], that connection continues ...in fact ...it even grows stronger. When you cross over, you completely move into your spirit form and, in that form, the ability to experience love is exponentially more vast than the ability to do so in physical body. So love lives on ...He lives on ...and he is with you. No wonder you still feel married to him. No wonder you still love him. That never has to change unless you want it to. He loves you and always will.

As for why you haven't heard from him. I believe that you have. But you've missed the signs. For me, it's that simple. Now it's about helping you to notice the signs. The first step is to know that he is with you ...Stop doubting in that. That's the first thing. The doubt isn't helping. And if you have anger ...then connect with it and tell him about it ...because I sense that there might be a little [or a lot] of that [i could be wrong but it's what I am sensing] and, until it's openly expressed, it could be making it difficult to receive anything.

I also sense that there might have been something unresolved within you about him before his passing. I'm not certain if this is something that the 2 of you spoke about. If not, now is the time. It is time to put everything on the table ...Leave nothing back.

How do you feel about the idea of getting signs in general? Let's have a look at your comfort level with the idea. Mixed feelings about things can also affect reception of signs but, in your case, I sense this is just a combination of some needed guidance/coaching and perhaps some clearing out of old stuff within you.

You can post here or e privately to illuminatumm@hotmail.com anytime.

Elena82 [see 8.16.05, 8.13.05]: that was not a "dream" of Steven coming to you ...that was Steven visiting you. You kissed him Elena ..It felt so real because it IS real. And he is helping you with that job that you are looking for. He wasn't kidding when he said he had one for you. Watch how the job just falls in your lap. That's Steven. You will see.

You had a question about suicide. I have experienced nothing on the Other Side that indicates to me that suicide changes "where" a person ends up on the Other Side. When we die our physical death, if we haven't done so already, we connect with what is real about ourselves and this interconnected universe: God energy is God energy. We all go to that place of healing.

Ok. Now to clarify what your friend may have heard. From my experience, the Other Side has an organization to it that is based on where a person is at in terms of their soul evolution. Think of things like the floors of an apartment building: basement, floor 1, 2, 3 ....etc ...to the penthouse. God & associates live in the penthouse section [it's not so linear but let's keep things simple]. The more developed/mature a soul is, the higher floor they live on. If a person has committed suicide, there would be a floor to help them heal the kind of pain that led them to do that. The "helpers" on that floor would help them work through that and come to peace and comfort within themselves, understand what happened, observe and learn from the circumstances of their life, etc.

I hope this helps a little.

Iocasti [see 8.17.05]: Your dreams of your husband being with another woman and being emotionally distant ...Please note that these are just dreams [ie. they are not ADCs]. You are processing something. In order to figure out what it is and why, can I ask: did you and your husband have emotional distance when he was alive in physical body? Did you ever feel that he was interested in another woman? Did you ever feel that he had emotional distance from you? or you from him? Your dreams indicate to me that your subconscious is processing something. It could be from when your husband was in physical body and your life with him then or it could be about how you feel these days since his death. When someone dies, the people that are still living on the earth can feel "cut off" from the person that has passed. This can get translated in the dreamworld as being "emotionally distant". They can feel abandonned, betrayed ...all kinds of those types of things. Have you noticed any signs or communications from your husband since his death? How connected do you feel to him now?

Kathy714 [see 8.16.05]: You WILL be reunited with your son when you pass. As a matter of fact, the touches that you are feeling are an indication for me that he is very much with you and wants you to know that. He is right beside you by the sounds of things. Just because you are not seeing him with your eyes right now, doesn't mean that he is right there.

You do need to sleep. Why don't you ask him to help you sleep? Have you done so yet? He CAN help from there. There are people to help him with that assignment. They like to help us here on the earth. It's a good way for the 2 of you to connect. Do you talk to him at all? [i know that you think of him but do you actually talk to him?]

Nancy55 [see 8.15.05]: That WAS a sign. Yes. The breeze was Mike reaching out to you. I know this from the level of comfort you had from that one moment in time. It was a profound comfort wasn't it? Your "gut", your heart, knew it was him. Trust in that. No need to doubt. Trust.

Swede1 [see 8.10.05, 7.6.05]: My furchild is surprisingly still with me ...yes. Her spirit is strong. It seems to be surmounting her elderly physical body. For how long I'm not sure but she seems to be staying around for a while. She has been more stable in the last few weeks than I had seen her prior. Her spirit told me 4-5 weeks ago that she had concerns leaving me ...Her spirit had said that it needed to protect our family ..me in particular. I reassured her then that I would be alright, that she need not worry about things, that all would be well. But she had another agenda in mind. And there she rests. On the earth and still on the job. And here I thought that I had been her guardian all along. Oh how wrong I was. She has been my guardian all along. How incredibly wise. How did I miss that?

Thank-you for reminding me about your question about "perfect imperfection". My apologies for not getting to it sooner. In the craziness of the ups and downs of my dog's 911, it got missed. Let's attend to it now:

you wrote 7.6.05:

"Yes, I think you understood my question. To elaborate further, by imperfect perfection, I mean if our Maker is perfect and created us to be the same ("in His image"), how, while BEING perfect, could our spirits have made, essentially such a 'stupid' decision to fill our consciousness with illusions about ourselves so that we don't even remember where we came from? That doesn't sound to me like we were/are perfect, since wouldn't perfection preclude us from doing such a thing in the first place, free Will aside? (and yes, this is a concept from the Course, but since I don't know what you have or haven't experienced in these other realms, I'm always on the lookout for someone who might be able to answer ANY of these questions that have come up for me) While I don't want to dwell too much on these things that bother me, I'm just taking the opportunity to ask as it presents."

I don't believe I have a clear cut answer to that but I will try to provide a "start" of an answer:

I think you're asking ..."if we are perfect, how can we forget who we are? how can any illusion exist in the first place?" [do I have this right? ...].

"Perfection" in the dictionary means "complete, not deficient". We are all this way already.

If perfection is by definition "completeness" then isn't it essential that we experience every part of every thing? How can we experience "completeness" unless we experience it's opposite [ie. "seperateness"/illusino of seperateness]? How can we know there is a day, unless there is a night? How do we know what dry feels like unless we have know wet? Do you see what I mean?

Many people might think of perfection as monotone but it is colourful. We can look to nature for some answers ...There is every variety of everything in nature. The colour, sounds, smells, feelings ...all are part of a rainbow of perfection. The broken blade of grass, the rotted tree, the burned field ...are they not as perfect as clear skies, mountain pastures and morning dew? Perhaps the illusions are like the "broken" parts of nature that are part of a symphony of an interconnected universe.

I'm not sure if this clarified any of this for you or not [?]. Ask away again ...if I can help in any way I will try.

Withani [Cindi] [see 8.17.05]: your imagination is NOT overactive ...You did indeed have a vision. That was Gary trying to come through to you. I am positive of it. It WAS him. And he WILL come again. Trust in that. Just keep your heart open, believe, be patient, let go of expection [let go and let God so to speak ...or "let go and let Gary"!] of how and when ...and he will come again. He is saying hello.

Keep trusting in your heart. It knows the way.

Until next time ...

• Members

Seeking Solace and TinasDad (Mark)....thank you BOTH so much...I am very greatful to you for taking the time to respond to what has been going on with me and I hope I can return the joy to the two of you have given me as well as being of help or a sounding board to anyone else in need of comfort. Since our recent discussions I have never felt more at peace and more open to the fact that Gary is with me. As many here...I've felt like I've completely lost my mind.

I AM Eternally Greatful...Cindi

• Members
computermemaw2

Computermemaw [see 8.15.05]: How do you feel about the idea of getting signs in general? Let's have a look at your comfort level with the idea. Mixed feelings about things can also affect reception of signs but, in your case, I sense this is just a combination of some needed guidance/coaching and perhaps some clearing out of old stuff within you.

Seeking Solace, thank you for responding back to my posting. I miss my husband so much there are no words I could say that could convey the depth of lonliness and sadness I feel right now. I thought I'd gotten rid of the anger at him passing - anger at why God would take someone who meant so much to so many, the unexpectedness of the heart attack, to find he'd had heart disease for years and we'd not been aware of it and that it'd gone undetected during his doctor's visit for a physical, anger at my husband for not going back to the doctor whenever I'd tell him his tiredness wasn't normal since he seemed to sleep all the time and still be tired. Yet the more I told him he needed to go to the doctor's the more he seemed to dig his heels in to not go because it wasn't his idea. I think the anger is more at myself really because I feel so responsible he died--I should have made him go to the doctor, I shouldn't have let him put me off like he did. I should have called 911 sooner, etc. Those are feelings I have to come to terms with within myself. Realizing later that he'd had a medical condition explained to me some why he'd begun having mood swings, didn't want to do things with me, didn't want to go places--he just didn't have the energy any more. I don't think I have the bitterness any more I initially felt when someone would tell me about a friend whose husband was having bypass surgery for clogged arteries and how well they were recovering, or wans't it a good thing they'd gone to the doctor and the condition had been discovered--I just feel great sadness that my husband hadn't been so fortunate. I try to tell myself he was more needed in heaven now, but that doesn't help with the lonliness I'm feeling right now. We'd been cleaning the house - me downstairs, him in the bedroom. I heard a noise and called out to him had he dropped something. I heard him say "no, it's me." I was laughing going up the stairs calling to him "what do you mean it's you?" He was sitting on the bedroom floor. I asked him "are you okay, do I need to call 911, is it your leg?" (We'd been in a car accident 2 weeks earlier and he'd fractured his kneecap). He just said to me "I'm okay, I just want you go go away and leave me alone." I let my hurt feelings take me back downstairs to continue cleaning. A few minutes later when I heard him snoring, I thought to myself "Good, he's in bed now, maybe when he wakes up he'll be in a better mood." A few minutes later our granddaughter came to the house and ran in asking for her papa. I told her he was upstairs taking a nap. She ran upstairs calling to him and I heard a noise - like a cross between a growl and groan. I thought he was going to be playing monsters with her like he ususally did. Then I heard her say, "papa, why aren't you answering me when I'm talking to you, why are you looking at me like that?" Hearing no answer, I went upstairs thinking to myself, "now Eddy, you may be mad at me, but you shouldn't be taking it out on her by not talking to her." When I got to the bedroom he was half sitting up in the bed, with his head turned toward the doorway. His eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his eye sockets. My first thought was "Eddy this isn't funny." Then I realized he was in trouble. I told my granddaughter to go get the phone, papa was in trouble, we had to call 911. She was so brave. I seemed to go on automatic. I will never forget that day or the look on his face. Surprise, bewilderment, puzzlement, a what the heck look - all these combined into one. I made the call and all I could do was shake him and call to him. I didn't save him. I have to work on forgiving myself for that. I honestly don't think I'm angry at him any more, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm very open to suggestions on how to recognize signs that my husband is around me and to ways I need to prepare myself. I appreciate any guidance you can give me. Thank you. Gayle

• Members

Gayle, I have little knowledge of how this works, but my own experience. My daughter first visited me by touching my shoulder. She now gives me hugs. This normally happens when my family is sleeping, and I'm working in my studio with her personal effects nearby. I have a few things of hers from the crime scene, nothing from her apartment. My wife is now in the final stage of dystrophy, and she can wake me from a deep sleep, even if she's unconscious. I know this happens with people who've been married as long as we have, twenty years. Please, take it easy on yourself, and don't let the guilt get to you. It's a part of grief. Go to the Loss of Adult Child, and read some of our experiences with it. My best to you, with prayer for peace, Mark

• Members

Seekingsolace; If you don't mind I would like to get your thoughts on what happened before my son's accident. 2 days before his sccident I woke up from a dead sleep telling my husband something bad was going to happen to John, it did he was in the accident and we had to let him go 13 days later.

Was that a warning from God?

You once told me my son knew I was with him the entire time he was hospitalized even though he never woke up. I really want to beleive this with all my heart. Question why hasn't he come to me. I lay awake asking him to come to me show me his is no longer in pain, I even ask God for his help with this yet nothing. Is it because I am so mad at God and so angry that my son died?

I have read all your posts and ideas to receive him yet nothing. The breeze in trees doesn't show me a thing I am sorry, butterflies aren't him. What am I missing? What am I doing wrong. We were so close a mama's boy. I really hoped by now he would come.

I speak to his ex girlfriend and the one he had when he died and they both say they feel him around them. Why don't I?

I have had only 3 dreams that I can remember the first was a starry night and slowly his face appeared and his 31 year old brother who is living and that I gave up for adobotion when he was 5 months old. They knew one another as my sister raised my older son.

The second dream was horible, there was a huge uhaul box and my son was in there and all you can see is his arms fighing to get out.

The 3rd was another starry night and a letter was floating in the sky as I reached for the letter the return address just read Johnny and it was addressed with I love you thats it, besides the dreams where I wake up crying not remembering what I had dreamed.

Any thoughts,

Johnnys mom forever 22

• Members

jscmom, if I may, and of course I'm not very knowledgable in this, but the letter sounds like the start of Johnny's communication with you. The first contact Stacey had with me was a simple touch to my shoulder. I can see and understand the turmoil and anger in your heart, but you need to clear it away. He can feel it too. I believe you are on the mark when you woke up with the warning. It's a preminition, maybe to begin easing you into the grieving, instead of a huge instant shock. On the night Stacey died in California, I was in a NYC hospital ER with chest pain, and at the moment of her death, I went into a panic attack. It helped me step into what was ahead. It sounds like Johnny wants to pay you a visit, but he's hindered by something, probably the anger. He has no anger toward God now. My friend told me to clear my mind and my apprehensions. When I did, Stacey started visiting. My best to you, Mark

• Members

Sekingsolace, thank you for your response. I did feel a chill that night, as Mike's name was called and the trees moved at that specific time. I don't want to miss any connection with him. Thank you, Nancy C

p.s. it seems as though jscmom make need some direction with ADC's; although if you don't feel the presence of your loved one everyday in your heart-it may be hard to connect if your attitude is negative.

• Members
seekingsolace

Hi Everyone.

Computermemaw [Gayle]: Now it's making sense to me why you have missed the signs that your husband has been sending you. The anger is blocking it. It understandable that you're still feeling anger. Who wouldn't in that situation? You are only human. Please know that. It's normal to feel anger in a situation like that. Have you spoken to your husband about it since his crossing? I think, if you haven't, that now is the time. Rant and rant and rant some more. It's ok. It really is ok. If you feel it but you don't say it ...it's still there anyways. And do the same to God. If you are ticked off at God ...just tell God. A lot of people think that they have to be polite to God ...You DON'T. God can take it. Just think of it this way ...Big shoulders ...that's what God has.

Talk to your husband about this issue as if he were physically still sitting right there in front of you. That will start to open the pathways of communication again. You know how anger can shut things down between people if things are discussed? It's the same when someone has crossed over. He's not shutting down to you ...but a part of you might have to him ...Not consciously of course ...but unconsciously.

And I don't think it's so much the anger as your guilt over it ...and the fact that you still feel responsible for his death. But the fact is ...it is HE that is responsible for himself ...no-one else. Ultimately the responsibility lies with him. I know that you know that ...but you need to feel that. If you feel that, you might feel angrier at him for a while but trust that the 2 of you WILL work it out. How did you work out things while he was in physical body? Did you have a way to talk about difficult things? Or did much get left unspoken? Well ...on the Other Side ..things are different. There is no of this holding in stuff ..Things are open hearted ...Nothing is not looking at. And it's all looked at with love. Even earth anger is not looked at or felt the same way as we do here on earth. It's all just noted ...with love ...with compassion ...and then they want to help. It's very loving. He can handle whatever you are feeling. Even if he couldn't while he was on earth, he certainly can now.

Forgive yourself for what you think you did [it's only a delusion]. Be kind to yourself. And talk to him ...really, really talk to him about this.

jcsmom: The feeling that you had 2 days before John's accident was most likely a premonition. Premonitions are a sensory [body] or emotional sense that something is going to happen. Often people just say "I feel like [something is going to happen ...]". It's something that most people can't even put into words ...it's just a sense ...almost visceral that something is going to happen. Unless a person knows what a premonition is, often when they have them, they will not know that what they are experiencing is a premonition or what to do when it happens. If a person comes from a family where people having premonition's were common [ie. other family members sharing their experiences with them ], they would recognize them as such and have been guided as to how to proceed. Although I have experienced premonitions many times myself, I am not well read on them so I might be inaccurate [from a book perspective] on the details I am sharing with you or the terminology. I recently came across a book on discerning these sorts of things that might help you understand this: "Trust your Vibes" ..Sonia Choquette. She is a psychic that helps people that are experiencing 6th sense/psychic phenomena/feelings.

With all this said you might be thinking that you could have prevented his accident if you had known that what you were having at the time was a premonition ...and you would have relayed this to John. But that just wouldn't have been possible. Even telling him would not have prevented the accident from occurring ...When it is a person's time, it is their time. From what I have been shown from the Other Side, there are windows of "crossings" ...sort of like an airport with flight times ...At certain times, the planes leave. These are "crossing points" [my term ..I'm not sure what the correct term is for this]. What has been shown to me is that each person has a certain number of these 'crossing points' in their lifetime. Let's say there are 1-5 crossing points for a person: one at age 1, age 5, age 7, age 15, age 22. If a person has not crossed in the first 1-4 points, then they will most certainly do so at the last possible crossing point [age 22].

I do very much believe that John is with you. But you are not sensing him. Yet that doesn't mean that he's not in the room. So why are you not sensing him? I think it is because you have an emotion that's blocking you. I have a sense in your case that it might be guilt. Although you have absolutely nothing to feel guilty for dear soul, I have a sense that this is what you struggle with. If it is guilt, you must forgive yourself for whatever you feel you have done wrong. I will reiterate ...There is nothing you could have done to prevent his death. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

If you allow yourself to love yourself again ...and to tell yourself that you deserve good things ...that you DESERVE John coming to you ...that you love him and he loves you ...then you will sense him. But I sense that this lack of forgiveness/guilt is the key here. It's blocking you. Does this make sense? I could be wrong but these are my initial impressions. Tell me more if I am off and let's sort this out.

The boy that you gave up for adoption might be part of your emotional mix now too. This needs to come to a place of peace too if it hasn't already [but I sense you have done a good amount of work on this one already].

The first dream sounds like a John visit. The second dream sounds like you processing your own stuff around all of this. The third dream is a definite John visit. If he is able to get through in your dreams but not your waking state, then something is interfering with the daytime transmission. Check on those emotions blocking the airwaves.

Please write again here anytime. If I can assist in any way, I will.

And, once again, John was aware of your presence when he was in the hospital. In the state that he was [between 2 worlds], it would have been impossible for him not to have known. For me, he stayed in a coma for a while just so you would have a chance to say good-bye to him physically before he crossed ..and to see if there was a way that he could stay. He just couldn't ...but he tried. That is what coma's are about. They are a literal transition between the 2 worlds. The person's body can no longer sustain their spirit but they want to stay ...yet they are being called over. It is their time. His coma was in part to give the 2 of you a little more time. A gift to a mother that he loves. Remember that. A gift to a mother he loves.

Nancy55: Happy to help : )

Withani [Cindi]: Happy to help : )

Take care everyone.

• Members

Seekingsolace,

Hi...I don't want you to think that I disappeared. I hope your poochie is doing better! I so appreciate all your care and advice on the afterlife and communicating with our love ones. I have had 2 dreams with my husband in them over the last couple weeks. One was about his funeral and I was "extremely protective" that everything went well and nothing or no-one would interfere with it being done right....His funeral was a "life celebration" and it was the most beautiful service most have ever been to. I will cherich that forever. The dream I had last night was a nightmare...He and I were walking together holding hands in a neighborhood and we ended up in a really bad area and then got seperated and we both were abused badly???? I woke up from that immediately and didn't want to go back to sleep to have anything to do with that...and I realized it was a dream and he really did "pass". It's only been 15 months.....When I go to my Spiritual Church I always get positive messages that my husband is with me and I get great comfort knowing that. It's my sacred place to connect with him. I still haven't connected the way I want to which is the way you do....I know we all have the ability. Grieving isn't easy as everyone here knows and I know the different stages of it can interfere with our connection with them...anger, depression, sadness, etc.....it is a process......I look forward to your input with any suggestions. Tell me what you feel and see when you communicate with the "otherside".....I need to hear it often as it gives me comfort and helps me accept that he is over on the "otherside" in the most beautiful place imaginable.....Thanks!

• Members

Seekingsolance and all, yes I have guilt, he phoned me to say he was leaving from California to Iowa, I asked him why and he said if he told me I could be hurt. I begged him to tell me but he refused. I told him that I could help him whatever it was and he said it was to late. Then I told him he could not go he said he had too soon and I could not see him before he left. I continued to press him for answers which he would only say mom if I tell you they will hurt you. I sould have just went there and grabbed him and brought him home. But I felt I had to let him make his on decesion and so I did. I thought he was parniod because of drug use. I should have not listened to him and went and got him. To this day I am not sure what he might have done that went with him and only his girlfriend knows the truth and when asking her about it she also gives the same answer as John did.

Parents are supposed to protect their children and I failed to do this. I should of brought him home. I did tell him to come home I would pick him up he said no they would see me and know my car and me. I fought the drugs, the drinking and lying from the begininng and it did no good.

Tough love is what I thought was the right thing maybe if I would not have listened to him he may be alive today.

My family does not speak to me since they feel like I did not take care of him and they did not like me fighting for his girlfriend they say it was to clear my conicous, for being a bad mom. The older son I gave to my sister is so angry with me for not protecting John it has brought out his anger about his adobotion. I was 16 and homeless with a baby. He needed a home not an a abandoned car.

Oh yes one more thing, the day of the accident I talked with John, he needed me to wire money for a jacket and some other things, I did that and that is the money they used to go out to dinner and drinking. So much guilt, I know I was not the perfect mom and I don't claim to be all I know is I tried, and my son was my life and I love him so and miss the hell out of him.

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

jscmom, there is no greater love than the love that gave you the strength to sacrifice so much for your child's best interests, even through your own heartache. I can see that you raised John with love and dedication. For all you did for your children, and your love for them, you should be proud. I'm sorry for the pain you feel and the anger you receive from those who should be supportive. Hopefully, you can get some of the support and caring you need and deserve from those who share this website. You know what happened to my daughter as a baby. I feel a different compassion and sorrow for those who have walked this path. May you have all the peace your heart needs. Mark

• Members
I'm getting the smell of daisies, which my wife received after miscarrying our second daughter, whom we named Cassandra. I also see alot of green, like I may be in a large, open field playing with children, when I'm dreaming.

Mark,

I should point out to you, and all others, that the info. I'm giving about symbols are taken from books I have about signs, symbols &/or dreams, and are not a reflection of personal knowledge on my part....unless I'm relaying something symbolic that happened to ME, in which case I've applied these ideas, if need be, (sometimes there's no need to look to books for answers)to my own circumstances and figured out the meanings myself, for myself.

So to answer your questions, all I can do is give you the meanings of the symbols you mentioned:

Flowers are usually a sign of beauty and unfoldment and daisies specifically can be a sign of freshness and innocence. The colour green indicates healing and abundance, usually of nature...so could mean growth in personal development.

As to what this means to you personally, it's up to you ( and each of us) to look to both your inner and outer experiences to decipher each sign or symbol. Sometimes it's just a reflection of what's been happening around you, sometimes it can be about what's going on inside, sometimes both. More rarely, it's about something in the future, but we are the ones who determine how our futures are going to play out, by what we think and do today. This is why I don't normally give more than suggestions as to what these signs mean ( if I even HAVE any insights! ), because it's so personal and I don't know anyone or their lives well enough to be so presumptuous here. Even all these books tell you you have to sit and think on it for yourself, for your own empowerment and learning about yourself and your personal world. Usually, whatever FEELS more right, or when you get a gut-feel about something ringing true, IS the closest explanation. Anyway, hope this helps some, and sorry, I'd forgotten about your posting earlier, what with all the recent activity on this forum - just didn't keep up!

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Swede1, I think your wealth of knowledge is awesome! I really need to get serious about finding books on these things. I can see things pertaining to Cassandra in this, also my own growth into a realm I never dreamed possible. Thank you so much. Mark

• Members

Jcsmom, First you must let that guilt go! You are a good person and you did the best you could--with what you had. No regrets. You will drive yourself crazy trying to redo what you COULD have done. I know this isn\\\'t comforting--but we have no control over death. It is in God\\\'s hands. Your son loved you so much--you stuck with him thru the bad times--and he called you the day he died. You were the one that was on his mind--and he knew he could turn to you. You need to be alittle easier on yourself. He was an adult and we can\\\'t make decisions for them. Take care of yourself. Stop blaming yourself. You are a loving person. Think of all you did for him. He loved you. I pray for you to have peace. God bless you--you deserve it. Nancy C

• Members

JCSMOM....I agree with Nancy55...don't let the guilt drive you crazy...believe me it can..I didn't lose a child but I DID lose a significant other that was with me 11 years who had a drinking problem as well drugs and there was NOTHING I could do. When they're adults they ARE the only ones responsible for their decisions...like you..I begged and pleaded and tried getting help but in the end the decision to act on it is entirely theirs. Like you..I beat myself up over it and then finally came to terms. One thing someone said to me is that God Doesn't Make Mistakes...I truly believe this. For a reason unknown to you in this physical world..he needed to bring your son home. God bless you...Hugs...Cindi

• Members

Thank you all for your responce. I just don't know how to do this, let the guilt go. I try to remember all his I love you's, hugs and that smile. He had me from birth and he knew it.

Again thank you for caring

John s. Correia - Hartsell @ memory of.com

• Members

My Michael died on July 31st of this year. We were engaged to be married. We had been out drinking, and when we got back to our friends' house, he got on a jet ski without anybody knowing and drowned. I have been looking for any type of sign from him. Something to know that he's ok. Yesterday, while making dinner, I started getting angry at him because I should have been cooking for two instead of just for myself. I told him how angry I was that he had left me alone. More alone than he even probably realized. After I ate, I laid down on the couch and was listening to the t.v. I was in-between waking and sleeping, where you're still conscious of your surroundings. I suddenly felt arms wrap around me, and a head on my shoulder. I could actually feel the pressure of someone laying next to me down my whole body. I saw Mike. I've had lots of dreams about him, but this was different. He told me without words that he was ok, and that he loves me, and that he's sorry for what happened. We had a conversation without either of us speaking. I don't know if that makes sense to anybody... but I can only believe it's real because nothing like that has ever happened before. Does this sound like a genuine ADC, or am I just grieving so much that I'm hallucinating?

• Members

Shannongaal,

Yes, this sounds like an ADC. Speaking w/o words (telepathy) is one of the most common forms of communication from the spirit world. I also experienced this in earthly life with my furboy (as well as after), as have many others, both interspecies and human-to-human....just like when you know what someone's GOING to say before they say it. It's all just energy talking to energy. I've actually seen a number of grief publications and sites where they try to tell people they're halllucinating, but you don't have to believe them. It's far saner and wiser to believe what your heart tells you, not the intellectual part of your mind. The same goes for tactile feelings, such as Michael touching your earthly body. We don't need to rely only on what is seen.

• Members

ShannonGaal...I don't believe you're hallucinating as well..I've had hug experiences and visions as well as other "signs". Swede1 is very wise and has had very good information for me. The best I can say is to take comfort in what you are feeling. Hugs...Cindi

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

ShannonGaal, my daughter started visiting me by touching my shoulder. Now, she is here almost every night giving me hugs, and even my wife and friends can see when she hugs me. Isn't this the sweetest? You are not hallucinating, not even dreaming or wishing this. It's happening. Bless you. Cindi said it best about Swede1, who's also helped me so much through my experience with my daughter, to understand it. May you be blessed with peace. Mark

• Members

Anyone/Everyone,

I'd forgotten to mention something that everyone might find helpful. Although it's months after its release, we just rented the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know?" (I'd wanted to see it since it came out) and I have to say, the information in it was wonderful! It deals with all the things I've been 'into' for a few years now and can certainly be applied towards helping quell those doubts about whether things unseen are real or not. It may not be for everyone, but you can always, as they say in A.A., etc. "take what you like and leave the rest." There's also apparently a website: www.whatthebleep.com, although I haven't visited it yet. And the Noetic Institute also has a website with lots of related info. as well (they have a section dealing with the ideas from the movie which I'm in the midst of reading right now). There are groups and everything! I'm FULLY convinced from this, that the worldview on such things is indeed changing and it's very exciting and hopeful. I've felt it in my bones for years now, but never had enough outlets to explore these things....this is just the beginning, folks! Time to RElearn about how things really work!!

Archived