Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Was it real??

Yadairaisabel

• Members
Yadairaisabel

Hello everyone!!! I wanted to share this dream I had that just felt too real! I am actually starting to believe it was very real.

So at the beginning of this dream I was walking in thru the front door. Everything looked perfectly normal, all the lights were off. I walked towards our room and when I walk in I see my chuck laying in bed! I ran to his side and he turned around and held me very tight. I told him "you cant give up! you cant leave me here alone" then he just said " I love you, and I will always be by your side" all of the sudden I woke up but I could still feel that tight hug! I could smell his cologne! It was just so real! I dont know what to think anymore...

• Members

Cherish this!! He came to visit you!! He was letting you know he is ok. I have read that when we pass our first job is to comfort the ones we love. The most common visits are in our dreams. My oldest daughter had a lot of dreams when Emily first passed. She visits us often in other ways too. We consider it a blessing.

• Members
Yadairaisabel

Thank you for your reply! His mom dreamed of him too! I really do believe he comes to help us with our grief. The kids are here too and we were very close I feel like that bond is still there. I'm very sorry for your loss!

• Members

I know my son has visited me several times in dreams.

Once in a dream he told me ." I have to go now I,m going to Pittsburgh to visit sean(a friend of his from school) I said you can't go to Pittsburgh alone.he said mom i m dead what can happen to me.( in a joking way) he always was a jokester .he said I,ll be back.

Several months later I heard from his friend that he had visited him in dreams ,I didn't mention it he just told me.so I know he is still here with me.in dreams and often thru music on the radio.i just wish he was here alive again.

Archived