Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

He Told Me Lately That He Loved Me.....

mavericks_goose

• Members
mavericks_goose

So walking home from visiting mom this morning while she was at work as I had had a rough night again with missing Kyle, I go to turn on my mp3 player for the walk home and normally I've had it set to repeat the song "Wait For Me" by Theory of a Deadman...well when I turned my mp3 player on it was playing "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You" by Kenny Rogers and the timing on the length of song line was stuck on 0:10 (Kyle's favorite number was 10, his baseball and basketball number was also 10) and my mp3 player would not allow me to change the song, turn off, or anything other than turn the volume up and down.......I love you Kyle and thank you for telling me lately that you love me!

post-300553-0-92262000-1351511144_thumb.

• Members
BreathofAngel

Dear M_G,

How truly wonderful that you had this amazing ADC from your beloved fiance', Kyle! Yes, when they want to get a message across to their loved ones they will always find a way and knowing that it would be a song you would find great meaning with he chose to have that one come on and then 'lock' the player so that you would know, unequivocally, that it was he dedicating that song to you! I just have to wonder how many other people who have lost dear ones have had those in spirit do similar things but because of their denial that such things could happen have totally missed out on that wonderful experience!

Love truly continues without any barriers! Even though our beloved are physically gone, the Love they have for us continues in their heart, soul, and spirit! They will forever be with us until we can join them again at our appointed time.

You are so blessed to have had that kind of validation from Kyle and I know he is right with you always and will continue to send you more ADCs, so just be on watch for them! Sometimes they will be subtle so you have to be ever-watchful but if you are, you will not miss the Love he continues to send to you from Heaven!

May God Bless You always and your dear Kyle!

------------------------------------------------------------

Those in spirit still wish to communicate with us as we do with them.

Watch for the signs that are ever subtle but nevertheless present! -- BreathofAngel

• Members
mavericks_goose

Dear M_G,

How truly wonderful that you had this amazing ADC from your beloved fiance', Kyle! Yes, when they want to get a message across to their loved ones they will always find a way and knowing that it would be a song you would find great meaning with he chose to have that one come on and then 'lock' the player so that you would know, unequivocally, that it was he dedicating that song to you! I just have to wonder how many other people who have lost dear ones have had those in spirit do similar things but because of their denial that such things could happen have totally missed out on that wonderful experience!

Love truly continues without any barriers! Even though our beloved are physically gone, the Love they have for us continues in their heart, soul, and spirit! They will forever be with us until we can join them again at our appointed time.

You are so blessed to have had that kind of validation from Kyle and I know he is right with you always and will continue to send you more ADCs, so just be on watch for them! Sometimes they will be subtle so you have to be ever-watchful but if you are, you will not miss the Love he continues to send to you from Heaven!

May God Bless You always and your dear Kyle!

------------------------------------------------------------

Those in spirit still wish to communicate with us as we do with them.

Watch for the signs that are ever subtle but nevertheless present! -- BreathofAngel

Thank you so much. Kyle has validated to me many times since his passing that he's still with me and that he reminds me of his love. Usually after a few nights of horrible nights of missing him I tend to get a sign or revelation from him that he's still here with me and that he loves me and his love for me continues. I know that true love doesn't have a happy ending as true love never truly ends, it continues through time and eternity....as always I know he loves me as much as I love him....and that that love will continue to grow and will be sealed through all time. I know he patiently is awaiting for my day to where we are reunited again but I also know he's enjoying the time he's having until then and that he truly wants me to enjoy my time til then too....just have a hard time figuring out how and how to go about figuring out my new normal without him physically being here. I know the answer will also come to me within time but that time itself does not and will not heal this wound but me working towards something in life and making my life mean something will help make this wound more tolerable to bear. Thank you BreathofAngel for your encouraging words and for your response.

• Members
BreathofAngel

Thank you so much. Kyle has validated to me many times since his passing that he's still with me and that he reminds me of his love. Usually after a few nights of horrible nights of missing him I tend to get a sign or revelation from him that he's still here with me and that he loves me and his love for me continues. I know that true love doesn't have a happy ending as true love never truly ends, it continues through time and eternity....as always I know he loves me as much as I love him....and that that love will continue to grow and will be sealed through all time. I know he patiently is awaiting for my day to where we are reunited again but I also know he's enjoying the time he's having until then and that he truly wants me to enjoy my time til then too....just have a hard time figuring out how and how to go about figuring out my new normal without him physically being here. I know the answer will also come to me within time but that time itself does not and will not heal this wound but me working towards something in life and making my life mean something will help make this wound more tolerable to bear. Thank you BreathofAngel for your encouraging words and for your response.

You're very welcome, dear mavericks-goose! You have such a remarkable grasp of what is going on both in this your world and in that of spirit. I know you can sense or feel these things due to your closeness to Kyle and that in itself is very helpful to know. And yes, he certainly wants for you to continue with your life here and to accomplish all of that which you were meant to. Life was not meant to stagnate due to the loss of a loved done, for it is an experience we all must face one day but what makes those in spirit truly happy is to see that we are able to move forward with our life and step ahead of the fray. And when they are able to see that we have moved forward and accepted the inevitable of their passing, it helps them greatly to progress into the higher realms of spirit!

Take care and Always Keep Hope Alive! May God bless you and keep you always safe and sound.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Life truly becomes what YOU make of it!

Whatever your experience is, exists because

it was or is In Your Mind. But you CAN live

a happy life, despite the ever-present obstacles,

because You DESERVE to change unhappiness

into HAPPINESS! -- BreathofAngel

• Members
mavericks_goose

I'm still enjoying the message I received from him yesterday morning. I'm so happy he still shows me in his unique ways that he still loves me!

• Members

Dear M-G,

It's wonderful you're experiencing these validations from your beloved. I had more in the first few years after he died, but one in particular happened twice. Once here, I woke to pounding on my bedroom door. When I went to Fla. last year, the same thing happened. It's almost like he's telling me he's still with me. Other things have happened, but I want to take them one at a time. Was I dreaming? It sure didn't feel that way.

Sincerely,

Mandala

• Members

Dear M-G,

It's wonderful you're experiencing these validations from your beloved. I had more in the first few years after he died, but one in particular happened twice. Once here, I woke to pounding on my bedroom door. When I went to Fla. last year, the same thing happened. It's almost like he's telling me he's still with me. Other things have happened, but I want to take them one at a time. Was I dreaming? It sure didn't feel that way.

Sincerely,

Mandala

• Members
mavericks_goose

Dear M-G,

Sincerely,

Mandala

I'm sure you weren't dreaming, last night (halloween) my front door opened all the way and when i went to turn the porch light off is when i had discovered it and also discovered my screen door was hooked (locked) which i NEVER touched the screen door all day/night yesterday.....i know I wasn't dreaming!

• Members

Dear Laci:

It sound like you are having a rough morning and my wish for you is for another sign from Kyle today. I think Breath of Angel is right - we must be quietly aware for these signs and have Faith that they will come to us. Hold tight to all the signs you've received from him thus far babe. You are in my thoughts and prayers today and always.. (((hugs))) val

• Members

Laci, hang in there! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Sending HUGS!

Archived