Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

How coincidental

dsmurph

• Members

Today is one month since my beloved passed. I was standing in the office telling a friend and we were talking about him and I no sooner started talking about him and the light (which is one of the safety lights that rarely goes out), you know the ones that stay on even when you lose power. Well, it flickered and went out, two feet above my head. The moment it happened I knew it was him. Mind you, there are only about 300 people on my floor and it is an open floor plan and there are hundreds of lights. The one directly above my head, the moment I am telling someone that today is a month since he passed?

Coinidence I think not!!!

• Members
BreathofAngel

Today is one month since my beloved passed. I was standing in the office telling a friend and we were talking about him and I no sooner started talking about him and the light (which is one of the safety lights that rarely goes out), you know the ones that stay on even when you lose power. Well, it flickered and went out, two feet above my head. The moment it happened I knew it was him. Mind you, there are only about 300 people on my floor and it is an open floor plan and there are hundreds of lights. The one directly above my head, the moment I am telling someone that today is a month since he passed?

Coinidence I think not!!!

Warm greetings, Bacher123!

Of course it was not a coincidence! There are absolutely no coincidences in life or "chance happenings". All happens for a purpose, for a reason, as is supposed to.

I extend my condolences on the passing of your beloved. But how lucky for you that after just one month you are already hearing from him again! He is telling you that he is right there with you, in this way that you have experienced. Those now in spirit can and do manipulate energy and can cause lights to flicker or go out among many other things. The fact that you were standing right under that particular light and it acted the way it did shows you absolutely that your beloved was right there listening in on your conversation as you were talking with your friend about him. He wanted to let you know that he was still there and he did!

That is one thing about those who have passed on. They can readily communicate with those left behind fairly quick after transitioning into spirit or they can take a longer period of time. This happens for various reasons too lengthy to go into here right now. But you are blessed my child, know and understand that and embrace the signs he is sending you to bring you comfort and joy!

May God Bless You Always and stand by your side!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Those in spirit still wish to communicate with us as we do with them.

Watch for the signs that are ever subtle but nevertheless present! -- BreathofAngel

• Members

Thank you but I must say that I have been feeling him since shortly after he passed. It may sound silly, but he has been with me the entire time. When I am sad or really low and thinking or talking about him, I get a tingly feeling on the left side of my head where he used to kiss me. And in that moment I immediately know it is him. Believe me, I feel silly sometimes even saying this, I am a logical level headed person, but we had such a soulful connection when he was here and that has not changed even in his passing.

My story is such... It was a Tuesday evening and I was at home with the girls. Around the time of his death, without knowing he had passed, I felt something in me change. I felt lost, alone, I really felt him leave. This was around 7pm. I frantically kept texting him with no response. At exactly 6:55 pm, my beloved went into diabetic shock (he was diabetic) while on his motorcycle and ran into the back of a truck, killing him instantly. His best friend called me at 10:30 that evening. Before I laid the girls down at 9:00 I knew in my heart he was gone, I don't know how to explain it, but I felt it. It was as if my spirit was preparing me. Or he was, not sure. The next morning my best friend was with me and the moment she left around 1:00 pm, I looked around the house and felt like the walls were closing in on me, I had to leave the house immediately, but did not know where to go. I grabbed my purse and keys and RAN out of the house. The moment I got in the car I felt him calling to me. I knew immediately where I needed to go. I drove as fast as I could to the crash site. The entire way there telling him out loud that "I am on my way baby, I am coming". The image in my mind was him sitting there waiting for me to get there so he could say goodbye or know where to go or just to see me there. Either way, I could not get there fast enough, I must have driven 100 on the freeway. I stopped to get flowers and sat on that roadside intersection for God knows how long. He was there, I know that. Noone can ever tell me different and he needed me to be there for whatever reason. I don't know why I know that either. But he didn't leave the crash site until I got there.

With every passing day the Lord is giving me more strength and peace. I will miss and love my beloved for an eternity. But I have to believe that God knew what he was doing. Maybe he saved my beloved from a struggle with his diabetes that would have been much worse later in life. Maybe he took him then, when I was not on the back of the motorcycle, (as I often was) so the girls would still have their mother.

I will say that I do have peace that he was asleep (coma) when he hit the truck. God spared him the fear of death, he never even made an attempt to brake (not a skid mark) and the speedometer was frozen at 80 and he never sped on that bike. The truck was stopped at a light, he never saw the truck in front of him, he was asleep. He was not scared and felt no pain. And as our Lord tells us so "he takes the sting out of death". I know my beloved is at peace, no more shots for the diabetes, no more managing the highs and lows all day. Maybe he should have not riden a motorcycle with his condition, but the truth is, taking that bike away, would have been his death here in the physical world. He felt free on that bike. Free from all the things that worried him, free from his condition, free from it all.

Now he is free from it all... He is and was a wonderful man and will forever be loved by us.

Rest in peace my dear and thank you for all the visits, I love them and I love you.

• Members

Thank you for sharing your stories. It gives me the courage to share mine. Our 14 year old died Oct. 25, 2012 by a self inflicting gunshot wound to her head. It was a very impulsive decision that we know if she had thought for just a few more minutes she would not have done. she had a relationship with our Father pretty much her whole life. She was full of love and took things very hard for herself and others. I think she felt alot harder than most people. At her funeral there was rainbow upon rainbow upon rainbow around the sun and us. We had a graveside funeral and people pulled us out to see this miraculous site. IT is the pic. to your left. I don't care what anyone says, I knew she was being held. A couple of days later I could feel someone inthe room with me, staring at me. Especially when I was in the kitchen, by myself. I felt that for a few days. I finally shared that with my husband, who said he had felt the same thing. My husband also had 2 lightbulbs in lamps that he was standing close to just go out. A few days after this we spent the night with my parents. I woke straight up out of a very heavy sleep, looked over, and saw a beautiful ball of little flickering lights within that ball. I closed my eyes to see if I was really seeing this, opened them, it was still there. Then it disappeared. We went home the next day after visiting her grave. In the afternoon, a strong smell appeared in only our bedroom, not our bathroom, not our hallway. It stayed for 2-3 hours. After that we didn't feel her. I think maybe I have a couple of times since then. But I'm not sure. We do know that these things that happened to us during that time was definately her. Which opened my heart and mind more to know that we don't just sleep when we die. There is a life, much better than ours. She is there! I believe she needed to know that we were ok and let us know that there is more and she is ok. I have no doubt in my mind or spirit.

Archived