Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

NEWSWEEK Has Doctor's Article on the Afterlife!

BreathofAngel

• Members
BreathofAngel

Wonderful greetings to ALL!

This is just to let you know that NEWSWEEK has a wonderful article in the October 15, 2012 issue entitled "Heaven Is Real - A Doctor's Experience Of The Afterlife".

I read the article, with great interest, and it unequivocally shows one that there is most certainly the reality of the Afterlife for everyone to know but especially for those who may be skeptics! It is the story of a neurosurgeon who was in a coma and the remarkable experience he had while he was in that state! He did not believe in such things as a doctor but just wait until you read about what he actually experienced!

It is a MUST READ for everyone interested in knowing more about the Afterlife since everyone, unequivocally, has to go there at their appointed time!

-----------------------------------------------

Those in spirit still wish to communicate with us as we do with them. Watch for the signs that are ever subtle but nevertheless present! -- BreathofAngel

• Members

Wonderful greetings to ALL!

This is just to let you know that NEWSWEEK has a wonderful article in the October 15, 2012 issue entitled "Heaven Is Real - A Doctor's Experience Of The Afterlife".

I read the article, with great interest, and it unequivocally shows one that there is most certainly the reality of the Afterlife for everyone to know but especially for those who may be skeptics! It is the story of a neurosurgeon who was in a coma and the remarkable experience he had while he was in that state! He did not believe in such things as a doctor but just wait until you read about what he actually experienced!

It is a MUST READ for everyone interested in knowing more about the Afterlife since everyone, unequivocally, has to go there at their appointed time!

-----------------------------------------------

Those in spirit still wish to communicate with us as we do with them. Watch for the signs that are ever subtle but nevertheless present! -- BreathofAngel

Thanks BOA, after my experience on Wednesday...I am definitely a believer! I will most definitely read the article.

Kate

• Members
BreathofAngel

Thanks BOA, after my experience on Wednesday...I am definitely a believer! I will most definitely read the article.

Kate

You're most welcome, Kate! Yes, your experience was truly remarkable and such a blessing to have such validation from a total stranger about your son who is in spirit still being with you at your side! How great is that!

And yes, that Newsweek article is definitely worth getting a copy to read! If it is no longer on the newsstands I'm sure your local public library would most likely have a copy!

Speaking about doctors, I thought I'd mention that there is a great website where a Doctor of Psychology has discovered a therapy for Induced After-Death Communication with one's loved ones who are in spirit! That is most wonderful! In fact, he trains therapists and other medical people to make contact.

To read more about this fabulous therapy and Dr. Allan Botkin, go to: http://induced-adc.com

It's truly great that a man of science has discovered this therapy that is said to work in most cases!

May God bless you always, dear Kate!

----------------------------------------------------

Archived