Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Strange things

Guest KackleDackle

• Guests
Guest KackleDackle

My husband passed away three months ago. Since then many odd things have happened and I believe he is still with me. My profile picture shows a cloud over our house. It was a face of a man. I came outside when I was having a rough night and it was there smack bang in my face. Others things have happened like I wake at night and the ceiling fan in 3 rooms are on or the air con is on (winter time). A few nights ago I woke and touched his face so clearly. I was awake only his face was in my hands. I am finding comfort in these things and know my husband is still with me. How long for I don't know but I cherish and signs.

• Members
BreathofAngel

My husband passed away three months ago. Since then many odd things have happened and I believe he is still with me. My profile picture shows a cloud over our house. It was a face of a man. I came outside when I was having a rough night and it was there smack bang in my face. Others things have happened like I wake at night and the ceiling fan in 3 rooms are on or the air con is on (winter time). A few nights ago I woke and touched his face so clearly. I was awake only his face was in my hands. I am finding comfort in these things and know my husband is still with me. How long for I don't know but I cherish and signs.

Warmest greetings, KD, and Welcome to the forum!

It is good to be having these discussions and sharing them with others because so many people across the world have had similar experiences with their beloved who are now in spirit. It is good to be able to show others that such things are indeed possible!

What you are describing is right in line with what those in spirit do to communicate with their loved ones. It would be great to see that picture of the face of the man in the clouds, in a close-up shot, because the small picture on your icon does not show it too well.

As for the ceiling fan, those in spirit are very adept at manipulating energy especially electromagnetic energy. Things like fans, television sets, radios, microwaves, light fixtures, bulbs, air conditioners, refrigerators, computers, telephones, etc. are easy targets for them. They can come in and cause those items to turn on or move to show you that they are still right there with you. It is wonderful how they can do this but we have to remember that they are no longer in physical body thus, their higher vibratory field interacts with the electromagnetic structure of the items they manipulate, subsequently causing them to turn on, etc.

Touching his face is indeed remarkable! So you see, he is still very much with you! Those in spirit can indeed return, and very often do, to see their loved ones left behind. That is their way of letting you know that Love Truly Never Ends or ceases to be! It is continuous and though their mission in this world is complete and they have moved on to spirit form, they have not forgotten those whom they love while still in physical body! Their mind and faculties do not change in the process of reverting back to spirit.

You have been blessed to have so many ADCs from your beloved husband, dearest! I hope and pray that you may find great comfort in them and that they will continue to come for you to let you know that your husband is still there and even though you can't see him or hear him as before, you can still know of his presence through the ADCs that he is sending you. Others in spirit seem to take longer, to even much longer, to give their beloved an ADC. This leads me to think that your husband may have been knowledgeable about how spirit works while still incarnate so that just three months after his passing he has started to communicate with you again in such profound ways. That is simply wonderful and truly remarkable!

May God Bless You and bring you the joy and happiness that you are most deserving of!

--------------------------------------------

Those in spirit still wish to communicate with us as we do with them. Watch for the signs that are ever subtle but nevertheless present! -- BreathofAngel

• Members

KackleDackle..I hope that you will take comfort from the signs that you are being given. Thinking of you and sending love and prayers.

Archived