Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Interesting quote

isabelle

• Members

Last week, while listening to public radio, I heard an interesting quote. It was written by Nietzsche:

"Hope is the greatest of evils, it prolongs the torment of man"

I believe it.

Elizabeth,

Ray'sMom

• Members

For isabelle~ This is SOOOOO true...!!!!!

HOPE is eternal...xo

So too, is true love, and you and Ray know it still and will for all eternity. One can not know a pain like this without a love like this.

Bottom line... You are his one and only, sacred Mother, Mom and friend!!

I read a quote earlier.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about dancing in the rain"

I KNOW that Ray and Danny are dancing among NO storms.

I let them take the lead...I just try to follow in the midst of this storm...

Below is a picture that Laurie, a Beyond Indigo Mom, took in her house!! A rainbow, in her house!!!!! This was a miracle and it found her, while we were on the phone together...

Her 32 year old daughter, Errin, has been gone for almost three years now~ Her only child.. 

LOVE

mamabets 

post-12239-128153887466_thumb.jpg

• Members

Aw mamabets, thanks so much for sharing the photo.

Yes, all of our Angel children are dancing in the rain. One day we will dance with them.

Isabelle,

Ray'sMom

• Members

For isabelle~ Bay steps...Baby steps...

And when you want to crawl again, feel free to regroup!!!!! Then, sit, close your eyes and listen to your "heart". Ray can whisper in a new way, OK? If you don't "hear", sometimes it is because they are flittling around helping their universe become brighter, welcoming so many angels home...!!!

And, remember how we used to look for them when they were little?? Callinhg them when dinner was ready??

Now, they find us.....

He is always with you, just like you are always with him. "With" just takes on a new meaning, a different meaning, once we have entered the arena that centers aroung the loss of a child. WE feel as if we have loss, but THEY have gained a real, updated kind of peace... Connected for all eternity.  

Always remember, our sweet children, our babies, have begun our eternity for us!!! That's a given!!!

LOVE

mamabets

Archived