Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Memories

twmkmforever

• Members
carlawarla

Today it was your son's birthday.He is 30 now nand just so lost without his father. We had a irthday party last night I went outside and listened t the laughing in the kitchen and I felt so alone so cheated. Life goes on my baby but without you life has stopped for me. Your friend ( you know who) came yesterday morning and told us that things are not going well. Well like you said many times " There are no problems only solutions" I sure hope I can find them. and I sure hope that you will help me find them Love you baby love you so much even though I'm sometimes angry at you please come and tke me away please let'sm go riding together please don't forget about me. your carlawarla

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Went to see you today baby had along talk with you and a good cry. Why is it that I miss you more and more? Why is it that i cn't accept tht you ae gone and will never hold me again? Why is it tht my life is not worth living without you?  I want to come and join you  fast why is it that I have all these commitments that hold me here? Why can't I just do what I want for once why is it that I have to be controlled by life when there is only one thing that I feel like doing? I want to lay down on our bed exactly in the same spot you were when you slipped away from me and close my eyes and never open them again.  Love you my baby love carlawarla

• Members

My babylove forever, kids were fighting again today. This is somehow your fault as you said diferent things to each one of them and again left me to wrap up things.  I dream of the day when Adrian will be out of here and the Beat will be setled up with her hubby. then I will be able to think about myself and my choices ( there0's really only one and the most promising one a that!) Why, why ,why, did you do this to me? I didn't deserve it!  Love you forever and ever carlawarla

• Members

Hi baby love4. Next week ,next saturday it will be opur 33rd wedding anniversary and you will not be here, you will never be here with me again. Why, why,why? mWhy can't I come to join you? Why do I have all these obbligations? why can't I for once do the things that would make me be happy?  I just want to come and join you why do I havew to think about the kids all the time? Why can't I think about myself for once?  I don't want to live any more. this life has got nothing to offer me anymore. It's so hard to get uop in the morning whjen there is no purpose in your life. I LOVE YOU BABY LOVE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER  your carlawarla ( tea)

• Members

Happy anniversary baby love! It's 33 years today. I've been reliving our wedding day over and over again all day long. So many things to say but oh is it ever painful. Love you my baby lobìve you so very much love you now and forever and ever yiour Carla warla

• Administrators

Guess who is traveling the farthest to our reunion?

It's Trudi.

Trudi is traveling all the way from Australia to Minneapolis, MN for our Beyond Indigo reunion in August!

If Trudi can make it, so can you! 

Come check our reunion page: http://www.beyondindigo.com/reunion/

Hope to see you there!

• Administrators

The family and friends of Beyond Indigo would like let everyone know that Dawn Fisher (moderator of the Beyond Indigo message boards) lost her husband on Wednesday morning.  JD's death was an unexpected complication of surgery to remove a tumor.  Our most heartfelt condolences go out to Dawn and her children.  We know that there is no better place for Dawn to receive support than through these boards.

The online obituary for JD is here: http://fisherfamilyfuneralhomes.com/obits/obituaries.php/obitID/307941

If you'd like to send her condolences, you could send her a private message on the boards, visit the above obituary and sign the guest book (starting on Friday) or send materials to

Fisher Funeral Chapel & Cremation Services

1801 Chase Road

Logansport, IN 46947

Archived