Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

1 YEAR

designer2

• Members

Today is my son Dylan's anniversary date. He got sick and then he was gone; no time for goodbye. Now, 1 year later all events are over. His passing, the funeral, burial, lawsuit, and the bills are paid, but the longing to have him back will forever remain so heavy in my heart. My darling Dylan, I love you! I didn't even get to say goodbye...

• Members

Dylan,Dylan, Dylan happy angelversiry. Be with your mom today. Let her feel you all around. Wrap her in hugs and place your angel kisses on her cheeks. Vivian-Kevin's Mom

• Members

Dylan......Saying your name aloud and asking that your mom, your family and those you love will feel your spirit surrounding them today.

• Members

No word's can unfortunately soothe the pain, but I pray you get a peace that surpasses all understanding, I am so sorry.

• Members
westleysmom

Dylan-Never forgotten and always in your Mama's heart. Touch her with your sweet spirit today and always.

• Members

DYLAN - On this, your first angelversary, give your Mom a sign

of your love for her and let her know you are so near! CynthiaG - you are

in my prayers. Shelly

• Members

Dylan-Spread your wings today, and send your mom a sign of your presence.

Cynthia-Thinking of you today, and sending you hugs.

• Members
davincidanes

Ditto what the others have said. Happy Angelversary and so sorry I am a day late.

Archived