Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

josh and the warmth

mommabert

• Members

I am mommabert, yesterday was me sons birthday he is 27 . he went home 18 month ago. we live in indiana so it snowing cold. we went to his resting place. as i walking the cold cut right through me . as we said the lords pray. and sang happy birthday. i felt a  warmth come over me . it was like he was putting heat on us . the wind was blowing so hard . i told him i missed him and i love him . the tears started comming. and i felt cold again.  wishing all well. mommabert

• Members

i am so sorry -- hugs i lost my mom Jerri just a few months ago so i am grieving too   -  i know the pain... just keep trusting in God .. he will bring you thru this ....

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Hi Mommabert,  It sounds like you received a very special gift in that moment of warmth and peace.  It will be 18 months since lsing Joey next Thursday, the 31st.  He went in July too.  And we are from Illinois, not far from you.  I'm so sorry we have to ednure such a deep loss and pain.  My dear Sister, please know you are never on this journey alone.  God bless you and bring you comfort and peace, and perhaps a new season with much more warmth and a new Hope with Joy.  Love and HUGS, Claudia

• Members
4everjoeysmom

It's ok Mamabert.  It does feel like yesterday, and in some instances it feels like forever.  Doesn't it?  I know what you mean.  God bless you and keep you, and I'm sending you a BIG HUG, Claudia

Archived