Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

About your feelings

Attaining Peace

• Members
Attaining Peace

I love this site, it's great to write out our stories. I feel allot of your pain and wish to assist as I have come along ways too. I have got most of my healing from EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and Hypnotherapy which I may share a little with you if it's ok. It was this site and your stories that pushed me over the edge to host a free conference call on releasing feelings from what I have learned, experienced, and now teach.

I have learned that feelings are made to be felt and let go of so we can live in center and peace. I don't feel it's healthy to live on either extreams of the pendulum of feelings good and bad and find it best to live in the middle of peace and centeredness and love and truth. I'll be hosting this call free on Sundays at 7am mtn usa time. The number is (209) 647-1600 pin 709895 Feelings can over ride your health, willpower, and common sense. Learn how to release your feelings to be set free, to be able to love and honor those you love even more, and to be able to BE what you desire. My web site is www.AdvancedHypnosisHypnotherapy.com

Archived