Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Tragic loss of my baby dog

cindypierce23

• Members

My heart is aching, I feel like I want to die. My little dog, 7 yrs old was snatched up by a Coyote in my front yard, in broad d daylight. I opened the door she went while I grabbed a coat

just behind the door, there it was standing, that horrible thing, she was gone, in a instant. She was my world, the love of my life, my child. I can't cope, the hurt is so deep I can't even discribe. I cry sooo hard, nothing comes out, I just want to crawl into the fetal postion and die. If anyone

would like to email me, please feel free: illumabrasion@yahoo.com.

Has anyone lost their baby to a coyote?

• Members

My heart is aching, I feel like I want to die. My little dog, 7 yrs old was snatched up by a Coyote in my front yard, in broad d daylight. I opened the door she went while I grabbed a coat

just behind the door, there it was standing, that horrible thing, she was gone, in a instant. She was my world, the love of my life, my child. I can't cope, the hurt is so deep I can't even discribe. I cry sooo hard, nothing comes out, I just want to crawl into the fetal postion and die. If anyone

would like to email me, please feel free: illumabrasion@yahoo.com.

Has anyone lost their baby to a coyote?

I am so utterly sorry. I can only imagine what horror you experienced in that terrifying moment. My sister's cat got attacked by a coyote last week. Somehow, Stinker is large enough and was fast enough to get away, but had to go to the vet because of the bite.

My beloved 10-year-old cat disappeared off my porch last week for several days. He never leaves the porch. Neighbors told us they saw a coyote in the neighborhood. We were sick, but he came back. The people down the street were not so fortunate; their cat was taken.

We have a serious coyote problem here, too. My heart breaks for you.

Please accept my sincerest condolences. Would it help to post a picture of your precious and talk about her?

ModKonnie

• Members

We also lost our dogs about six months ago. They were both japanese spitz pure breed and they were named Sasuke and Sakura. It was my daughter who were deeply affected. She even said that she dreamed of them the night before they died. She was so sad and was always crying. I couldn't do anything but comfort her. She almost wants to have them in a funeral parlor and wants to have funeral planner, I told her that we just buried them and pray for them.

Archived