Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I am grieveing the loss of my daughter Megan, her step father not suportive

soulsearching

• Members
soulsearching

I am searching for comfort and friendship as I am alone in my journey to heal after the loss of my daughter, she was killed in a car accident along with 5 other area teens. Megan was supposed to spend the night with a girlfriend, my husband had moved out on us for the 3-4th time, he was gone at the time of her death.

However he came back when i notified him of her mssing, you see, they were burnt beyond recignition, so we had to wait 3 days before we new for sure that it was her or not. Deep in my heart I knew it was, it was very unlike her to not check in by a certin time or come bouncing in the door wanting to know what was for dinner.  I really dont have much support from him and feel we are on thr brink of divorce, he constantly tells me im ungreatful, and I complain all the time, i feel he throws me down everyone eles throat( like here deal with her cuz i dont know how). I am hurting so very much from lossing my daughter and now I have to deal with this .

I feel like screaming at the world to please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm lost Iam scared to loss him as well , I already lost her ..... why dose god relentlesly pound on my everybeing as a human?   Why dose he think I can handle all of this pain ? Can someone please help me here come to my sences?

Megans mom forever

August 28th 1991- July 25th 2006

• Members

Megans mum - you have come to a place that could almost be a Nirvana.  Almost a year ago I was where you are today.  My pain so raw all I could do was breathe and that was hard. I stumbled across this site, reading posts and realising I was not alone, their were others that understood.

I am so sorry for your loss.  To lose a child is hard enough but to to lose one in such tragic circumstances is beyond imagining.

I have learnt much from this site about 'soul searching', and grieving.

We all grieve in our own private and personal ways.  Partners we have known for many years now seem foreign to us and our level of grieving is beyond their comprehension. 

There are no answers, no time frames to feel better just open and honest support from others find themselves bought together by a devestation greater than one could ever imaging.....

Check some of the other posting sites for loss of a teenager, adult child, difficulties in marriages.  You truly are not alone.

I send you hugs, and energy that you may find strength to just be, making no life changing decisions right now.  The loss of your daughter life changing enough for the time being.

Trudi

• Members

Dear Megans Mom,

I promise you....you are NOT alone. All of us on this site KNOW....we KNOW. I HATE to hear of the accident that took your precious daughter. I cannot imagine the despair of the WAIT during those days. Losing a child...no matter what age...is the most devastating blow of the world. I lost my beautiful boy, Bill, at age 30. He died in his sleep. We never know what life has in store for us...but we do know that God loves us very much. Your daughter is right up there with my Bill. They are at peace and experiencing a happiness beyond measure. We are missing them...with a pain unlike any other. But their spirits just borrowed those earthly bodies for a while.

One day we will get to see them again. Truly.

Please try and find some professional to talk to. WE all need to talk and have someone listen.

I will lift you up in prayer for your heart's healing and for peace.

Love,

Sherrie

Bill's Momma

http://bill-mcmahon-iv.memory-of.com/about.aspx

• Members

I am so sorry  to hear about the death of your precious daughter. I lost my son 6mos ago and I'm still numb. Remember don't ever think that god isn't on your side. The bible says that god doesn't give us more than we can handle. I'm still juggling that but I guess we're all here for the same reasons, understanding, strength, comfort,support. Lean on us as we will you. I still hurt tremendously and my husband shows no emotions and i feel like slaping him but men tend to grieve differently. So heres a suggestion, try and find out where his feelings are and work from there. I hope you find peace and prayer is always therapeutic. God bless you.....Maryann

Archived