Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of my two month old son

Megan B

• Members

hey guys, i am trying so hard to stay strong. but i feel like i cant. my son was taken from me on November 6th, i went away for the first time for my mother birthday and my children were with their dad i got the call no mother would ever want to get," you need to get to cooper hospital immediatly we are doing everything we can" i got to the hospital and my son was already passed away. my son was dead my precious two month old. i got no answers and i dont understand what i did so wrong in life for them to take my precious baby from me. i am trying to stay so strong for my Liam who is 3. but its so hard. i wanna cry and stay in bed all day and i know i cant. i miss my old life, my son, my family. i just dont know how to live a life without him. May be an image of baby and indoor

• Members

Megan, your boys together: what a beautiful picture, so handsome.

I am so sorry for your loss, it isn't fair and in no way do you or your family deserve this. My six month old son died 12th November and I too find each day torturous. 

Please reach out if you do need support. I hope you have strong friends and family around you.

Hannah xx

• Members

I am beyond sorry for your loss as well. No parent should ever have to endure this pain. It's the worst thing I ever will have to go thru in my entire life I'm sure for you as well. Some days I can tolerate the pain and then other days I am beyond sad where I can't even control it. I don't even know who to talk to that will understand the pain I feel. But I think great people like you will be able to get me thru my hard days because you know the pain. If you ever need anything or just someone to talk to please reach out to me.

• Members

I'm feeling the same way but for me my wife passed away. It has been almost three months but it isn't easier to get through the day.  My whole life has changed in every conceivable aspect.  I have never experienced the loss of a child and I can't imagine how it feels even now.  I just know that crying helps a lot.  Grieving is the worst thing you will experience and it is very tough to endure.  Hopefully you find guidance in some manner and also take it one day or even one hour at a time.  I have also read quotes that help me understand what it is to live.  Life is unpredictable and cruel but through pain and suffering we find strength and compassion. At first I wanted to close my eyes and give up but I know that if I'm here then I have lessons to learn and experiences to go through.  I truly hope you find anything that helps, and a good way is let out what you feel on here or anywhere you can.  People on here are the best and can give advice and also listen to your struggle and relate.  I pray for better days and maybe a quote like this helps. 

f0cbd37b3036ae850a128879278faa9b(1).jpg