Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Coping

Tohnia

• Members

I’m trying to figure this out or at least manage it.I lost not just my mom but my best friend the one person who I knew was there and I could trust.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

• Members

Dear Tohnia,

I am so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to cope with the lost of a beloved parent. Please know you are not alone and try to take each day as it comes.

• Like 1

• Members

Thank You!

I really appreciate you taking the time out to send me a message. Unfortunately I don’t have the support system that most have. This is one of the main reasons I’ve reached out to this group. Thank you again.

• Members

I recently lost my mom a couple days ago. I have been struggling like no other and feeling so many emotions. I think of regrets of not being there enough or finding answers. Why I did I think nothing would really happen to my mom. She would always be here. I am too young to not have my mom. But then I am okay that she is not in pain but it's just not enough. I know this is all selfishness but I miss my mom. I am sorry for your loss and absolutely know how you feel.