Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My pretty girl gone.. too early..

Pixxiebabygirl

• Members
Pixxiebabygirl

Hello everyone, 

I lost my preety little baby girl yesterday and i can’t stop crying since then. She was only 6 years old, so healthy and so beautiful. I think someone poisoned her ( i will find out one day, i promise, but i know this will never make her come back) , she managed to come home, with her last powers, to die. My mom found her in garden, lying without breathing, her fur was wet because of the rain, and she grabbed her blanket to cover her body and to dry her. I can’t realise this is happening, i ask to myself why she left so early, at such a young age, i ask God why she had to go in heaven so quick, but i get no answers. I wish i could cuddle with her one more time, to feel her soft fur, to look in her beautiful green eyes and to kiss that little nose. She always used to spend her time in our garden, especialy in the summer, and i always told her that she is the most beautiful flower in garden, and now she will truly be a flower, forever the most beautiful flower, forever in my heart. Oh God, i’m crying so much, i literaly can’t stop crying, i really want to see her in my dreams at least, is so painful, i can’t imagine my mornings without her pretty voice, without her bossy face, without touching her soft body, i really can’t, is so hard, she was so young, full of life. Now i only have my dog, her friend, which is also sad because i think she realised that my cat is forever gone.. is so hard, she shouldn’t have gone so early.. i always thought that she will be and old cat togheter with my dog, that they will be friends a very long time, but my beautiful baby left too quick, she will never be old now.. I am really sorry if my grammar is bad, i tried my best, i really felt to write all of these words here, i really hope i will find a little comfort, my baby will never come back. I cried at every place she used to sleep and spent time, imagining that she is there and i pet her.. I want her so much to be around me, i am seeking for her soul, i am calling her, maybe she will meow back.. i feel so empty, she left a whole family heartbroken, she will be forever in our hearts, i love her so much. This is not gonna be easy, i can’t get over, is too hard.. 

89E6581F-E499-4118-AD54-B8CCE55B2C36.jpeg

8C8B7093-7434-40D0-B887-7CE70BD80FFA.jpeg

• Like 1