Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My 27 yr old son

Kay is LOST

• Members

I lost my oldest of 5 children November 12, 2021. We were together constantly. So, its like losing my best friend and my kid. My mom passed almost a month later. December 11, 2021. I HATED the Holidays, and am NORMALLY Miss Christmas to EVERYONE.  I have 4 other children.  And 3 grandkids. I have found normal daily activities HARD to get through.  Im NOT an open person.  But, KNOW I NEED some coping mechanisms.  Mom, Chris (myson), and I were ALL close. I just dont know how to fight my tears anymore.  I MISS THEM MORE than anything.  

• Hugs 2

• Members

Dear Kay, 

I am so sorry for losses. My deepest sympathies and condolences. Grief knocks us down and is deeply painful and raw time. It's extremely hard. I know I cried an ocean of tears for two years.

I want so much for you to be supported during this sad and difficult time. I hope these websites will help.

Grief in Common

Grief Share

Grief Healing Blog

What's Your Grief

Thinking of you and sending all my thoughts and prayers. x