Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my sweet angel 32 hours ago

Alee

• Members

It will be 2 weeks tommorrow that my sweetest angel has been gone - I really thought the first week was going to be the worst week ever because of the shock of it happening, but on day 13 I am really feeling a different kind of grief, it's the lonliness - leaving the house is terrible coming back is way worse- the silence is literally deafening.  The magnitude of the presence that she had in this and in my like is incomprehensible.  Reeling from it today.

• Like 1

• Members

I am with you. Its a week ago today I lost my Angel. I am suffering, and truly broken. Its so quiet, lonely without my Angel. Especially tomorrow night Christmas Eve he loved presents. His presents are here. I can't even look at them. He loved gifts. I always had a surprise come for him in the mail. It was awesome to see his reaction.  He gave so much love, so much devotion, he was my protector, my best friend. I miss our late night walks. I'm with you, our Angels are together . Be at peace knowing they are well and strong. They are with us. Our grief makes them sad. Talk to your Angel I do a lot. I also went to Angels Rest In Utah website and did a memorial in Francis Name. December 30th they will have a live Facebook, YouTube blessing of all Animals who passed in December. Please visit there maybe do that. What a great way to honor your Angel. It just may make you feel a little better. Go to this site , its a beautiful place. You will agree. Our Angels deserve the best. Praying for you Alee

• Like 1

• Members

May the peace, and love our Angels bring to all, peace, love , comfort, especially today, tonight, tomorrow.  Most importantly, everyday moving forward. They are always with us, and are counting on us. Together we celebrate them in the most beautiful way as they deserve. With true pure love in our hearts for them, and that devotion they so taught many people , especially us. Hug them with our hearts and minds with all the beautiful memories .  Until we get to them after this life. We must honor them in how we live going forward.  We are all together in one heart this evening for all Angels who passed. Love you all , praying to get through this

20211221_120018.jpg

20211223_114700.jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thank you for sharing, this really gets to me, those eyes...

I love the picture of the promise also.  It's how I feel with mine, always.

• Members

Today is a very difficult day. Still trying to process how unexpected the loss of my Angel was a week ago Thursday. My connection to Francis , was unlike anything ever felt in my life. To have that removed from my life in physical form of life, was like ripping my heart from me . Then my heart exploding into a million pieces.I was so not ready for this at all.

This Thursday December 30th, anyone who wants to be at the memorial of my Angel Francis, it will be at 5:30 Mountain time. At Angel Rest Utah. If you go to their site you can see it live , on their face book , or youtube channel.

All pets who passed, wwill be remember on this blessings of the Angels. They are absolutely doing amazing work for animals.

They have animals there from all over. I felt there was no better place to memorialize my Angel, than a place called Angels Rest.

God bless you all. God bless our Angels on Christmas Day.  My heart  is sad, but happy for Francis being free of all whatever ailed him. To know he is in Heaven , celebrating with his friends , dog mommy, his brother, and sisters. With God, celebrating Christmas in most beautiful way. 

• Like 2

• Members

The holidays must be extra difficult. There's this "expectation" for joyous celebrating... and it was the furthest thing from my mind when I was deep in grief.

That said, our cat passed away in August and so I didn't have the extra burden of the holidays.     

• Like 1