Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Length of time

BBB

• Members

After about a year and a half now, no one wants to hear my tale of woe. No one wants to see me cry. Everyone is tired of me saying the same things over and over. I suppose it is just human nature but it becomes so frustrating because everyone, including family has "moved on" but you cannot. It actually makes things much more difficult for me and something that I was not prepared for. In the beginning, everyone is sympathetic, gives you their shoulder to cry on, listens to your hurt, anger, lamenting but after a period of time, most people want you to progress. They want you better because at the end of the day, there is nothing that you or they can do to change the fact that your soulmate is gone. This has been the hardest lesson to go through so far.

• Hugs 3

• Members
On 12/1/2021 at 10:52 PM, BBB said:

most people want you to progress.

Then that's THEIR problem.

• Like 2

• Members
On 12/1/2021 at 3:52 PM, BBB said:

They want you better because at the end of the day, there is nothing that you or they can do to change the fact that your soulmate is gone. This has been the hardest lesson to go through so far.

You're so right ...the hardest lesson in our life...! The lesson you don't want to learn...

• Like 2