Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

i dont have anyone to talk to now

kore_persephone

• Members
kore_persephone

i just miss my brother so fucking much and i dont have anyone to talk to besides my parents and they just get upset when i bring it up but i cant stop replaying the night i found out in my head and i dont know how to make it stop. i dont want to keep feeling okay and then out of nowhere its just YOUR BROTHER IS DEAD ringing through my head, in my ears, bringing my breath to a tight stop in my chest. i dont know what to do anymore. i dont know how to be my parents only child. i dont feel like im enough. and i feel selfish for thinking that, and rotten. but i dont know how to make sense of anything anymore. and i dont know how to sift through everything im feeling and thinking. i just want to talk to him. he always knew what to do, what to say. maybe if i could talk to him somehow id be able to get my dad to actually come see me. i dont think he can look at me. i havent seen him since the funeral. maybe id be able to get my mom to stay longer than an hour when she comes by. but i think i make her uncomfortable because i do want to talk about it. i have so many questions that i dont have answers for and it just makes her sad, and angry. she doesnt want to think about it. no one wants to think about it. but i cant stop thinking about it. its been almost 8 months and i feel dead inside. im so depressed i cant get out of bed anymore until my dog makes me so he can go to the bathroom outside. i eat nothing at all or i eat all of my feelings theres really no in between anymore. going to work has become such a chore and i already hardly work any hours right now. but when im there i just want to break down and cry half the time. i dont know what to do. im 26 years old and i feel like a little kid again. fucking lost.

• Hugs 1

• Members

Dear kore_persephone.

(((hugs)))) You're so right and it is important to find support and someone to talk to. We all need it when we are dealing with deep pain and sorrow. Please know you are not alone in your feelings. I hope these sites can offer you some additional supports.

Grief in Common

Grief Share

Grief Healing Blog

Grief Recovery Method

What's Your Grief.

I also found support through grief counselling and grief support groups in the community.

Thinking of you. x

• Members
On 11/20/2021 at 11:35 PM, kore_persephone said:

i just miss my brother so fucking much and i dont have anyone to talk to besides my parents and they just get upset when i bring it up but i cant stop replaying the night i found out in my head and i dont know how to make it stop. i dont want to keep feeling okay and then out of nowhere its just YOUR BROTHER IS DEAD ringing through my head, in my ears, bringing my breath to a tight stop in my chest. i dont know what to do anymore. i dont know how to be my parents only child. i dont feel like im enough. and i feel selfish for thinking that, and rotten. but i dont know how to make sense of anything anymore. and i dont know how to sift through everything im feeling and thinking. i just want to talk to him. he always knew what to do, what to say. maybe if i could talk to him somehow id be able to get my dad to actually come see me. i dont think he can look at me. i havent seen him since the funeral. maybe id be able to get my mom to stay longer than an hour when she comes by. but i think i make her uncomfortable because i do want to talk about it. i have so many questions that i dont have answers for and it just makes her sad, and angry. she doesnt want to think about it. no one wants to think about it. but i cant stop thinking about it. its been almost 8 months and i feel dead inside. im so depressed i cant get out of bed anymore until my dog makes me so he can go to the bathroom outside. i eat nothing at all or i eat all of my feelings theres really no in between anymore. going to work has become such a chore and i already hardly work any hours right now. but when im there i just want to break down and cry half the time. i dont know what to do. im 26 years old and i feel like a little kid again. fucking lost.