Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of my daughter

Linda Madison

• Members
Linda Madison

It has been a week since I lost my Cara.  She had been sick for so long.  Her body had so much pain.  It hurt me to watch her.  One morning while her husband helped her up, she died in his arms.  It was so unexpected.  She was 51.  I have no more tears and there is a hole in my heart that will never be replaced.  We were so close and now she is gone! I miss her so much!

• Members

Linda - I’m so sorry about your daughter.    I  have only just read your message but if you receive this please join us on ‘loss of an adult child’.    We have all sadly lost an adult  child  - I lost my son five years ago this month -  we are there to help you all we can.    
  Comfort to you.

• Members
Linda Madison

Changed, thank you! I am much better. Every week brings me more peace and comfort.  There will always be that void of her in my life.

• Like 1

• Members

Linda,  thank you for replying-  I’m relieved that you are finding some peace and comfort - you are right that there will always be that void and you will weave that into your life .  Please take care .