Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Fav stuff on Youtube

widower2

• Moderators

I browse this sometimes when I'm bored...amazing how much is out there. Among the things I have viewed and gone back to: 

- Johnny Carson Tonight Show highlights (esp those with Don Rickles and Robin Williams)
- Dean Martin 70s roasts highlights (again Don Rickles' were a fav)
- Concerts (sometimes entire concerts sometimes just a song or two) 
- TV bloopers of shows (for ex. Everybody Loves Raymond or Carol Burnett) 
- Billy Joel interviews and Q&As (he's a great speaker) 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Tons of them out there :)  Some are better than others tbh. Some they just miss a line and people go hahaha. eh. But for ex the Raymond ones are esp good IMO because he'll improvise jokes that he knows will never make it to the show just to mess with people. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

My favorite! lol - that's what was great about that show - all live, no retakes, and Tim Conway loved messing with the cast. But Vicki Lawrence had the last laugh! 

• Like 1

• Moderators

This is a favorite of mine...two towering talents who you rarely see together despite being best friends: 

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 3/9/2022 at 10:59 AM, Mike54 said:

This one makes me laugh to much, even after many watchings.

Fair warning to others: this is mostly a clown screaming his head off, in case you're not into that kind of thing.

• Moderators

To each their own, I just thought it was worth mentioning as a warning as for some, esp people in mourning, someone screaming is about the last thing they want to hear, even if it's part of a joke. 

• Members

Totally feel you on the YouTube rabbit hole – it's like a treasure trove of awesome content! Those Johnny Carson and Dean Martin highlights sound like absolute gems, especially with legends like Don Rickles and Robin Williams stealing the show. Concerts, TV bloopers, and Billy Joel Q&As? You've got an eclectic taste, my friend!

By the way, have you ever stumbled upon any cool YouTube automation channel? It's wild how much diverse content is out there, right?